Whats the differenece between "cute" and "hot"?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
When a women calls a guy cute it means he's 7/10 htn not good looking enough for sex. Hot means he's a 10/10 chad. Am I right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
when a girl calls guy cute, she means he is cute, solid backup option, a cuck, when a guy is hot, its her daddy who can explore her kitten

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, noobs and Boxingfan
when a girl calls guy cute, she means he is cute, solid backup option, a cuck, when a guy is hot, its her daddy who can explore her kitten

Cope, I’ve fucked girls who have called me cute.

I get called 'cute' by middle aged women. I don't know if that's a compliment, and they usually add, 'You're really tall,' along with that.

• Love it
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
When a girl calls you cute it is either because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings or you're not masculine enough for her

Cute means recessed TikTok broccoli hair faggot

Hot means dimorphic high T mogger

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Boxingfan, triggr and 2 others
I get called 'cute' by middle aged women. I don't know if that's a compliment, and they usually add, 'You're really tall,' along with that.
i bet you look like your avi

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
what if a girl says a guy is really cute (i heard a foid say this recently)

Cope thread

• +1
Reactions: noobs
There is no difference despite what dumb red piller normies say. They're both terms women use for GL guys.

• +1
Reactions: Doommaxxed
if your arab its hot, anything else your cute

It depends on sexual dimorphism. A twink chad would be called cute but hardly hot since he's not hot. Doesn't mean he can't easily get a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
When a women calls a guy cute it means he's 7/10 htn not good looking enough for sex. Hot means he's a 10/10 chad. Am I right?
this is the difference summed up
IMG 8328
IMG 8329

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan and Imretarded?