What's the easiest gymcel routine for aesthetics

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
Don't care about strength purely want to have a soccer player or male model body, what exercises do I need to do for this?

Arms and Delts 3x a Week
Chest and Back 2x a Week

Dont train legs

Work out type means nothing

It’s all muscle insertion genetics

Arms and Delts 3x a Week
Chest and Back 2x a Week

Dont train legs
is 'progressive overload' really important? i've just been doing 15-20 reps for 3 sets to increase muscle size. dont care about strength too. what rep ranges are the best and is adding weights over time really important for aesthetic?

is 'progressive overload' really important? i've just been doing 15-20 reps for 3 sets to increase muscle size. dont care about strength too. what rep ranges are the best and is adding weights over time really important for aesthetic?
progressing overload is the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and YeaImIncel
Yes actually that’s the only way to grow your muscles, easiest way is just to get stronger on all the conventional lifts. Super simple, 3-4X a week

How the hell are you gonna gain muscle doing the same weight every time. Might as well just buy 5 lb dumbells and use those for everything at your house.

This is why rings are the best . You just keep on practing the skill until you perfect it. I been working cross for two years now

Don't care about strength purely want to have a soccer player or male model body, what exercises do I need to do for this?
thing about gymcelling. if ur natty it can work but only works if you actually do it very seriously

if you fuck around u arent gonna see shit i guarantee you, might as well not even start to begin with

if you start and do it seriously and properly its gonna take time but you can build a good enough physique for maximising ur SMV

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

You go to the gym 3 times a week in the format above. I prefer Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Day A: You train chest, front delts, triceps
Day B: You train back, biceps, medial and rear delts, legs

For arms, chest, and shoulders focus on getting a pump, and for back and legs focus on strength if you want mass. Do isolations. I found that my chest grew the best when I focused on cable crossovers instead of the bench press.

I know it's very simple, but after a year of painful tendonitis and shoulder pain, I had to cut my routine to this and I am pain free now.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and jefferson
Yes actually that’s the only way to grow your muscles, easiest way is just to get stronger on all the conventional lifts. Super simple, 3-4X a week
im already following a PPL routine that does each muscle group 2x a week I have 1 day of rest. should I be doing sets in high rep ranges or low rep ranges? for example in this routine it says to do 90% of your 1 RM for 1 set of 5 reps or should I do 70% of 1 RM for 3 sets of 10 reps?

Jason Blahs 5x5 ice cream fitness

• Love it
Reactions: YeaImIncel
If you natty you have to go 5-7 days a week

If you natty you have to go 5-7 days a week
I'm natty and anything more than 3 times a week gives me painful tendonitis and joint pain (I take my sets hard though).

im already following a PPL routine that does each muscle group 2x a week I have 1 day of rest. should I be doing sets in high rep ranges or low rep ranges? for example in this routine it says to do 90% of your 1 RM for 1 set of 5 reps or should I do 70% of 1 RM for 3 sets of 10 reps?

Don’t worry about all those 90% kinda things and get yourself confused, it seems like you’re a beginner so just go 3-4X a week like I said and try to get stronger on the conventional lifts ( bench,squat,OHP, deadlift) then once you stop progressing then you can start doing high volume training
Thats the only way I make gains with my shitty curry genes

You would probably make more if you just got stronger on the conventional lifts, ya bodybuilding is mostly genetic but burning yourself out and not giving yourself rest won’t build muscle, remember you grow outside of the gym

Also how much protein one should get at 180lbs for weight loss?

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

You go to the gym 3 times a week in the format above. I prefer Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Day A: You train chest, front delts, triceps
Day B: You train back, biceps, medial and rear delts, legs

For arms, chest, and shoulders focus on getting a pump, and for back and legs focus on strength if you want mass. Do isolations. I found that my chest grew the best when I focused on cable crossovers instead of the bench press.

I know it's very simple, but after a year of painful tendonitis and shoulder pain, I had to cut my routine to this and I am pain free now.
You don’t need a pump to build muscle lol
Also how much protein one should get at 180lbs for weight loss?

You shouldn’t really care about your weight, just lift very heavy to maintain muscle and be in a constant calorie deficit and get around 0.82 grams of protein per Lb of body weight

You don’t need a pump to build muscle lol
I watched this gymcell manlet Jeff Nipples and he said that smaller muscle groups respond better to pump training and bigger muscle groups respond better to strength training and he backed it up with research

• +1
Reactions: YeaImIncel
I watched this gymcell manlet Jeff Nipples and he said that smaller muscle groups respond better to pump training and bigger muscle groups respond better to strength training and he backed it up with research
Until you get to that level you need to max out your strength, you’ll make much more progress focusing on getting stronger than pumping your muscles with light weight. I’m not saying you’re wrong but that’s for more advanced people who can’t get stronger anymore and need to change ways to get Progressive overload

Until you get to that level you need to max out your strength, you’ll make much more progress focusing on getting stronger than pumping your muscles with light weight. I’m not saying you’re wrong but that’s for more advanced people who can’t get stronger anymore and need to change ways to get Progressive overload
Obviously I am trying to do progressive overload because that's how natties build muscle, but every single time I get some stupid shit like tendonitis or shoulder pain. I literally don't understand how natties can bench 2 pl8s without any shoulder problems. I've never been injured and I am 21 with good flexibility, but my shoulders are fucking killing me on the bench press and I have textbook form.

Obviously I am trying to do progressive overload because that's how natties build muscle, but every single time I get some stupid shit like tendonitis or shoulder pain. I literally don't understand how natties can bench 2 pl8s without any shoulder problems. I've never been injured and I am 21 with good flexibility, but my shoulders are fucking killing me on the bench press and I have textbook form.
Ya stretching is very important but honestly then maybe you should start doing incline bench, most shoulder injuries happen from bench. So don’t push yourself and be careful

idk man I've watched jeff nippards bench press form and alan thrall's form where jeff nippard gets his feet on the bench and then swings his body back under the bar and gets an arch by going on his tippie toes. have yout ried that? i have no shoulder pain in the bench press maybe its just genetics?

swimming or literally just do bodyweight exercises ĹÒĹ caged

Ya stretching is very important but honestly then maybe you should start doing incline bench, most shoulder injuries happen from bench. So don’t push yourself and be careful
Deadlifts hurt because I feel like I'm about to get a hernia and I don't wanna live with that, so deadlifts are out of the equation for me. Then because my lower back is not trained well enough, I can't do barbell squats because I feel like my back is about to snap. It fucking sucks being a natty.
idk man I've watched jeff nippards bench press form and alan thrall's form where jeff nippard gets his feet on the bench and then swings his body back under the bar and gets an arch by going on his tippie toes. have yout ried that? i have no shoulder pain in the bench press maybe its just genetics?
Maybe he can do that because he's a manlet, but my 6'3 ass can't do that on that tiny ass bench at my gym

Deadlifts hurt because I feel like I'm about to get a hernia and I don't wanna live with that, so deadlifts are out of the equation for me. Then because my lower back is not trained well enough, I can't do barbell squats because I feel like my back is about to snap. It fucking sucks being a natty.
That’s not even an issue roids would fix, that’s just your bones being awful. Some people are just genetically prone to shit like that. Maybe ask your doctor if you can get chiropractic or physical therapy covered for you through insurance

That’s not even an issue roids would fix, that’s just your bones being awful. Some people are just genetically prone to shit like that. Maybe ask your doctor if you can get chiropractic or physical therapy covered for you through insurance
I would definitely stop having tendonitis if I started taking gear

Swimming and playing soccer imo

And maybe do arms and chest to get ideal toned Jared Leto body
2A1BCF89 F0E1 4D56 8C68 553E8ADA4F37

should I take steroids as well

that would be a good thing, but don't wanna go bald srs
u will not go bald unless u have the gene for it boyo, it just accelerates the mpb which means it would already be over to begin with

Start working PLANCHE that’s how you strong af shoulders that are healthy with no pain. I use to have shoulder bench pain, but ever since planche my shoulder pain is gone

can you stop posting pictures of Jared Lero you faggot? That's not even close to the ideal body.
You mad bro?

Here is a cookie 🍪

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205