Whats the easiest way to make money as an 18 year old student with money to back and finacial ventures.

racc

racc

Iron
Currently cannot work due to college schedual being so tight. Once I get home from college and gym i have ample time to make online money. Tried E-whoring but its to much work and all the old pedo fags are broke. Any ideas??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: spdxer, vosx0, mug and 1 other person
surveys

• JFL
Reactions: sb23
stock trading or even crypto if you are feeling a lil spicy

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, ThugggButt, Acion and 1 other person
Currently cannot work due to college schedual being so tight. Once I get home from college and gym i have ample time to make online money. Tried E-whoring but its to much work and all the old pedo fags are broke. Any ideas??
sell galaxy gas

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Bug bounty, pedo hunting, ladyboymaxxing etc

I dunno all i can think of is wageslaving 9/5 job shit nikora and you cant do that cuz u cant so

I dunno all i can think of is wageslaving 9/5 job shit nikora and you cant do that cuz u cant so
cant be arsed doing that, just gonna become a heroin addict instead

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
How often do you need this money by? Are you tryna get rich quick?

How often do you need this money by? Are you tryna get rich quick?
who isnt tbh. Not that I need money, I have enough as it is. But id rather have a stream of low effort money coming in that I can make from home, so I can focus on the important shit. Any ideas in mind??

• +1
Reactions: vosx0
who isnt tbh. Not that I need money, I have enough as it is. But id rather have a stream of low effort money coming in that I can make from home, so I can focus on the important shit. Any ideas in mind??
well a non negotiable is opening a brokerage account and allocating 400-500 a month.

for "quick" money making TikTok creator program pays very generously IF you live in the U.S.

well a non negotiable is opening a brokerage account and allocating 400-500 a month.

for "quick" money making TikTok creator program pays very generously IF you live in the U.S.
Nah im European. I have not rly got a niche for tiktok either way besides being very good at certain games, but its a very comp market for shit all money. Those tiktok retards take so much of what you make either way. Relating to the brokerage account we do have something like that where I am from, and i do deposit savings every month or two months to prep me for the next few years of college so we chillin on that department:)

• +1
Nah im European. I have not rly got a niche for tiktok either way besides being very good at certain games, but its a very comp market for shit all money. Those tiktok retards take so much of what you make either way. Relating to the brokerage account we do have something like that where I am from, and i do deposit savings every month or two months to prep me for the next few years of college so we chillin on that department:)
clipping niche I can tell you all about it because I've done it

clipping niche I can tell you all about it because I've done it
clipping? idk brah I feel like every second account on tt is a clipping thing. Is it still valid

• +1
clipping? idk brah I feel like every second account on tt is a clipping thing. Is it still valid
yeah at least in the U.S. cause the CPM is like over a dollar

Go back to 2011, buy 5000 bitcoins for like 1$ each or cheaper, resell them today for 285 million dollars. Even back then, I had at least 2000 swiss franks in savings, imagine if I knew about bitcoin back then.

I did come across a collegehumor video back then (named "If Google Was a Guy") that briefly mentioned it as a joke but I didn't think anything of it, since I didn't know what it was.

Go back to 2011, buy 5000 bitcoins for like 1$ each or cheaper, resell them today for 285 million dollars. Even back then, I had at least 2000 swiss franks in savings, imagine if I knew about bitcoin back then.

I did come across a collegehumor video back then (named "If Google Was a Guy") that briefly mentioned it as a joke but I didn't think anything of it, since I didn't know what it was.
first step, build a time machine!

what are u doing in ur college?
some bullshit journalism course cause I did shit all work in school. Fortunately only for a year and it leads into better college opportunity's in nicer places over my actual college deciding results. funny how shit like that works when you think about it

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
There is no easy way

some bullshit journalism course cause I did shit all work in school. Fortunately only for a year and it leads into better college opportunity's in nicer places over my actual college deciding results. funny how shit like that works when you think about it
good luck jit

first step, build a time machine!
yeah it was a joke. I mean if you want to replicate what I said to a more realistic level, you can invest a part of your income into the stock market with a diverse portfolio, and you'll see your wealth growing over time.

If you look at the value of Amazon stock over the past 10 years, it has been growing steadily, except in 2020-2021, where there was a massive increase. One share of Amazon in march 2011 was worth 8 USD, now it's worth 178 USD, that is an increase of 22.25 times in 13 years which is huge, and other companies have also been increasing in value at a very big rate.

The only way to avoid inflation is to become an investor because that's how capitalism works, companies make billions from selling their products while individuals make tiny little wages by being exploited by those same companies. The only way to beat the system is to become an investor so you become part of the company in terms of profits/losses.

As for the losses, if you invest in the long term and never withdraw large sums, you never lose anything, because if the stock dips in 1 month, just look at 5-10 years down the line and you will still be much richer than if you had never invested, it might dip there and there but ultimately the wealth keeps growing.

Getting rich is just a matter of making a decent income and investing the extra money that you don't need to live on to make it grow, you can become a multi millionaire if you start investing at the start of your career and make a decent income (above average at least). Most people don't invest because they waste their money on goods that lose value as time goes on. For instance, I used to have 15k at one point and I bought home gym equipment. A power rack that cost me like 2500$ I had to resell at like 1800$, not only did I lose money I also could have grown my 2500$ into possibly 4000 or 5000$ over the time that I owned that power rack, if I had just invested the money. So purchases that are not basic expenses are what keep people poor.

I have had the luxury of never having to work for very long since I come from a more wealthy family, so I never made a stable income, and a lot of the time I was like a NEET so I never got to really invest, but if I had, I could have built great wealth even without knowing what we now know about the value of companies, because that's what a diverse portfolio is all about, you invest in various different companies so that if one dips or goes bankrupt, it doesn't affect your bottom-line as much.

A lot of people are completely illiterate about investing and they start working at the age of 16 and never invest, some of them are even frugal, and their money is just sitting in their bank account, losing value, because inflation is constantly ongoing so if you're not an investor, the value of your money just keeps dropping.