What’s the end goal of your looksmaxxing?

• To get a gf (even if she’s subhuman)

• To get an attractive gf

• To feel better in my own skin/ be more confident

• To slay

• To avoid being bullied / mocked

• To moneymaxx

• To statusmaxx

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title.

Multiple choices are possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and PenileFacialSurgery
Title.

Multiple choices are possible.
I didn't pick "To get a gf (even if she’s subhuman)" because I have standards and I didn't pick "To avoid being bullied / mocked" because that doesn't happen to me (never will).

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6128, IndianJock and 2 others
To get a gf even if she is subhuman but not fat

• +1
Reactions: Life-Fuel-Seeker
18 yo virgin, I can't have fucking standards. I mog the shit out of the girls I see yet they only want gigaterraultrayottachad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Maxillacel
Not roping

• +1
Reactions: Life-Fuel-Seeker and Maxillacel
Attractive gf.
Feel good and be the moggest.
Slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Nigga to know ur better looking than everyone.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, BlackManlet, HighIQcel and 5 others
to have sex every day

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aegg, EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I never walk outside and have always been home schooled

Once I finally start working, going out, and walking out into the world
I want to walk into it as a Chad

Tbh to have my revenge on chicks who turned me down in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Life-Fuel-Seeker, Aegg, CopingBlackcel and 11 others
Tbh to have my revenge on chicks who turned me down in the past.
Exactly the opposite for me because I don’t want anyone else to know how unattractive I used to be. I’d even go so far as to change my identity once my looksmaxing is done.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3202
lefort 3. lefort 3 is always the end goal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Exactly the opposite for me because I don’t want anyone else to know how unattractive I used to be. I’d even go so far as to change my identity once my looksmaxing is done.
Nah i want the chicks who turned me down to desire me and then me fucking them and ghosting them. That will fry my brain with dopamine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4675 and 6 others
to be more confident and feel less self conscious, i dont think looksmaxxing alone will do this though

• +1
Reactions: Kade

Gonna get a nice wife so my kids can be genetically set and well raised in a traditional manner.
Gonna use my status for more influence and money,
Gonna use my money to give me freedom to raise a large family in America, where the cost of living is imo is a disincentive to families
Gonna use my money and status finally to try and spread awareness of the blackpill/redpill, help bring about an end to female hypergamy and return society to the way it was decades, or even a century ago.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Life-Fuel-Seeker and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nah i want the chicks who tur'ed me down to desire me and then me fucki'g them and ghosting them. That will fry my brain with dopamine.
Good for you then. After the blackpill I find most girls I used to like unattractive. And instead of hating them for ignoring me I just hate myself for not being chad. My desire for a new better life is way stronger than my desire for revenge

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
The main goal is to impregnate my oneitis tbh ngl ded srs

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
There is no endgoal, looksmaxing is a continuous process. Just like a room slowly gets dirty again after having it cleaned, my skin will become demoisturized without skincare, my muscles shrink when not exercising them, my DHT serum levels go up again when not using finasteride and so on. The goal: To be as good-looking as possible, with the least effort possible.

With time, these routines will change. Better quality products will appear on the market, new looks-problems arise as one grows older and wrinkles start appearing, hair starts falling out, muscle recovery times increase, testosterone levels drop. Financial wealth will change my perception of what are now seen as too expensive/non-worthwhile procedures/products.

I will looksmax into the grave, and reap the benefits whilst I am alive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, NothingCanStopMe, DidntRead and 5 others
There is no endgoal, looksmaxing is a continuous process. Just like a room slowly gets dirty again after having it cleaned, my skin will become demoisturized without skincare, my muscles shrink when not exercising them, my DHT serum levels go up again when not using finasteride and so on. The goal: To be as good-looking as possible, with the least effort possible.

With time, these routines will change. Better quality products will appear on the market, new looks-problems arise as one grows older and wrinkles start appearing, hair starts falling out, muscle recovery times increase, testosterone levels drop. Financial wealth will change my perception of what are now seen as too expensive/non-worthwhile procedures/products.

High IQ

LTR @ avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and 1 other person
i want to be popular and have memorable life experiences

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 616
you are better off betabuxxing

sorry
If he becomes 7 PSL at 6'7", that would make him instant gigachad gigamogger, would probably stand a chance,
A girl like Ashild is so rare tbh, how much fake up does she even use? It seems like her midface and all her facial features are just naturally perfect.

High iq

If he becomes 7 PSL at 6'7", that would make him instant gigachad gigamogger, would probably stand a chance,
A girl like Ashild is so rare tbh, how much fake up does she even use? It seems like her midface and all her facial features are just naturally perfect.
213235FE 3173 4A28 9543 5FC3FF763F20
I guess that’s why were all subhumans

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4416, BigBoy and 1 other person

no makeup in the beginning

I didn't understand a word, maybe "breakfast", but I still sat and watched the whole damn thing cause of her face.
The power of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Warlow, DidntRead and 2 others
To find a decent wife.
To be more confident.
How you look is important in the career as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, mido the slayer, DidntRead and 1 other person
For something stimulating in life and something else to work towards.

View attachment 209503I guess that’s why were all subhumans
Beauty Talk With Maybelline Ambassador Dr Shekelberg — ESTÉR

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and Deleted member 2486

the secret of her smile are these 2 folds, when normal people have nasobial folds, good smiles have also ''jaw fold'' as i will call it.

Looks like we all have daddy issues and need to gain confidence lmao

the secret of her smile are these 2 folds, when normal people have nasobial folds, good smiles have also ''jaw fold'' as i will call it.
the secret is her compact midface, insane orbitals, juicy huge lips, high collagen skin, great neurocranium etc.

what u mean is "dimples" and its just result of great facial development

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 3962, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
just watching her face rushes my dopamine
my face ? 🥰
I know that good looks are polarizing and that Normies are simple-minded

so, if I would be/become very good-looking then I could do all my aspie-stuff and hobbies and boast about it

LEt us see how many Normies will try "mongolian throat singing" after I become chad

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2486
the secret is her compact midface, insane orbitals, juicy huge lips, high collagen skin, great neurocranium etc.

what u mean is "dimples" and its just result of great facial development
yes, but it hurts, even best male smiles have those dimples on the jaw. Easy slayer test. If you dont have them its over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

Is she single though ? Is she a conservative girl or a degenerate slut ? Maybe she's getting pumped by a random chad from tinder at this very moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
lik every women? Dude i cant imagine her being fucked. Its so bad, but shes not a virgin, how to cope?
All modern women are sluts. Especially the good looking ones.

• So Sad
Is she single though ? Is she a conservative girl or a degenerate slut ? Maybe she's getting pumped by a random chad from tinder at this very moment.
theres not one slutty pic on her insta

seems more on the controversial side. innocent girl doesnt exist but she doesnt seem the "degen slut" type

• +1
All modern women are sluts. Especially the good looking ones.
so all we can is rope

seems more on the controversial side. innocent girl doesnt exist but she doesnt seem the "degen slut" type
she was fucker hard by gigachads, i wouldnt be suprised if barret isnt hunting her right now, especially if he lurks here and see all the posts about her.

JORDAN BARRET IF YOU'RE READING THIS FUCK YOU SUBHUMAN ALIEN FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5634, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
so all we can is rope

she was fucker hard by gigachads, i wouldnt be suprised if barret isnt hunting her right now, especially if he lurks here and see all the posts about her.

JORDAN BARRET IF YOU'RE READING THIS FUCK YOU SUBHUMAN ALIEN FAGGOT
i mog barrett 😈

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek

I am 1000% positive she gets pumped by random chads regularily. I know many "innocent" girls irl who are the biggest sluts.

• Woah
i mog barrett 😈
keep co... NO NO ACTUALY EVERYBODY MOGS BARRET, YOU HEAR THAT JORDAN? YOU'RE MOGGED, YOURE 1PSL ALIEN LOOKING SUBHUMAN FAGGOT, YOU JUST WERE LUCKY WITH GIGI

• Love it
I am 1000% positive she gets pumped by random chads regularily. I know many "innocent" girls irl who are the biggest sluts.
ofc she does. all girls do. i dont care honestly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Jaw folds do you mean those things that kinda fold when you smile ? Or wtf