whats the endgame?

dakchuh

dakchuh

Master
you surgerymax and looksmax to slay. suppose you succeed in looksmaxxing do you stay bachelor for life? will you marry and have children someday? what if your children inherit your subhuman genes? what if your future spouse finds out about your bimax chin wing infraorbital and brow ridge implants?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
the good guys won :popcorn::feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
end goal is LTR with kids.
You won't be able to slay after your prime, so you eventually gotta find someone to settle with or else you will be browsing here until ur 90 and keep posting about your slaying stories and ascension methods

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14978, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
resolve overpopulation
avengers-endgame-thanos-snap.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
the goal is to fuarking mog as many men as possible

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14978 and 4 others
you surgerymax and looksmax to slay. suppose you succeed in looksmaxxing do you stay bachelor for life? will you marry and have children someday? what if your children inherit your subhuman genes? what if your future spouse finds out about your bimax chin wing infraorbital and brow ridge implants?
Genes aren't everything. If you make sure your wife breastfeeds your kids and feed them hard foods they will be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14978, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
end goal is LTR with kids.
You won't be able to slay after your prime, so you eventually gotta find someone to settle with or else you will be browsing here until ur 90 and keep posting about your slaying stories and ascension methods
Cope. Check out kevin samuels. 50+ and slaying. But you need height

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Chadethnic101
I still have atleast 20 years ahead of me to think about that. Don’t ruin it Faggot. I wil get to it when the time comes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15575
Serial monogamy + some affairs on the side sounds like a good arrangement to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, noodlelover, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
The good life ends when you marry

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
can't wait to have manlet sons :Comfy:
Give them a lot of milk and protein and they’ll be aight. But then again pls don’t because I don’t want people getting taller

Give them a lot of milk and protein and they’ll be aight. But then again pls don’t because I don’t want people getting taller
true tbh many men in my family are heightmoggers I stunted myself due to chronic insomnia :feelsuhh:

make a surgery fund for your kids just in case

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
End game bro is to become confident in yourself, create new experiences, travel the world, and know you are getting mirers while you are doing these things. And take advantage of situations your looks can create ie being invited to cool parties while out abroad. Also increasing likelihood of getting an attractive cool partner to live life with once you are bored of slaying. Life is no doom and gloom looksmaxxing genuinely gives hope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14978
Ascend so that I can genuinely find enjoyment in life. Then arrangemarriagemaxx and raise my children with all the knowledge that i’ve gained to turn them into moggers.

If i can’t slay than damn it i’ll make sure my kids slay.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
what if your children inherit your subhuman genes?
This is honestly hard to answer for any incel here.
My answer would probably be: make sure they grow up good (sleep, diet, not mouth breathing), especially growing up NT, make them play sports etc
Genes are hard to beat, in that case I will see once they're 18, if they have obvious problems I will get them surgery as fast as possible
You can beat genes if you surgerymaxx, your son surgerymaxx, his son surgerymaxx etc :Comfy:

In the past I thought passing my genes would be selfish, but that's the point of life, so whatever :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and noodlelover
Fun, Social, Healthy, Happy life, with love and joy.

Having high enough value to make friends with healthy fun people easily, to include girls. I'd love to go hiking with girls, but at the moment any girl who's healthy enough to go hiking looks down upon me as worthless, gross and wouldn't want to be around me. Or at least she has higher value people to spend time with, so she wouldn't waste time on me.

I will have a fun social life with a LTR and healthy friends. Even when I'm 80 I will be good looking enough, that there will be other women my age that I can date, and I'll have figured out some sort of scam to meeting women.

The alternative of not being a mogger, is a lonely sad life.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas