whats the evolutionary interpretation of becoming angry easily

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
paired with physical dominance, 5000 years ago you'd kill everyone you come across that's an idiot

this is a huge disadvantage in the 21st century bc you have to deal with emotion you can not express and its extremely frustrating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, n9wiff and Debetro
ba8ee2a21d39662f676924216b3df314bc5bb46b.jpeg

it's not. It's from lack of emotional development, not being an aggressive caveman. You can treat anger issues

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
paired with physical dominance, 5000 years ago you'd kill everyone you come across that's an idiot

this is a huge disadvantage in the 21st century bc you have to deal with emotion you can not express and its extremely frustrating
There was an Russian experiment where they manage to breed a bunch of wild wolves that were feral and defensive into being very tame and calm.

They found changes in the stature, skull, facial features etc. The foxes became very tame after some generations. This maybe could be applied to humans.

Maybe we didn't become weaker, we just brought out traits that became more important like social intelligence, self-restraint, intelligence etc.

This is all a stretch though, I can't base this of anything, just my own little inference.

it's not. It's from lack of emotional development, not being an aggressive caveman. You can treat anger issues
How
I’ve been into countless arguments because of my subhuman aggression

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Imretarded?

Born on the 1st/8th/9th tbh

How
I’ve been into countless arguments because of my subhuman aggression
You empathize and shit. next time you get into argument, just say sorry for yelling at them. Might even cry

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
You empathize and shit. next time you get into argument, just say sorry for yelling at them. Might even cry
Sounds sounds completley logical
First start yelling at somebody and afterwards start crying

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Sounds sounds completley logical
First start yelling at somebody and afterwards start crying
you gotta mean it brah.

Gotta stop and be like 'fuck man, sorry. i hate getting so angry you know:feelsbadman:'

Your temperament is largely predisposed by your genetics and early childhood, it's not something you can patch up and be done with it. You have to learn to live with your peculiarity.

• Hmm...
Your temperament is largely predisposed by your genetics and early childhood, it's not something you can patch up and be done with it. You have to learn to live with your peculiarity.
not sure about that man.

I used to be very argumentative. Still am but I've decreased my tendency to do that

not sure about that man.

I used to be very argumentative. Still am but I've decreased my tendency to do that
This isn't what I'm talking about in OP. I have great impulse control otherwise I'd be habitually chimping out. Some people's emotions are more intensely felt.

• Woah
Sv3rige copers on watch. PSL God Mindset claiming that high T tribesmen are low stress when the reality couldn't be any more opposite. The closest man-situation to nature is war.