What's the fun about obsessivly watching a sport you don't even play?

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
I don't see the fun in watching for example football, talking about it and keeping up with everything there is there. Football fans over obsess on which player will be sold to which team etc. I've never found watching sports fun. Most of these normies don't even play the sport themselve

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX, Recessed Life and HighTierSubhuman
I don't see the fun in watching for example football, talking about it and keeping up with everything there is there. Football fans over obsess on which player will be sold to which team etc. I've never found watching sports fun. Most of these normies don't even play the sport themselve
Cause it’s a good cope. I play the sports as well

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and noonespecial
I don't get it either. I kinda wish I was into watching sports just so I could have something to talk about with normies tbh

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I don't get it either. I kinda wish I was into watching sports just so I could have something to talk about with normies tbh
Agreed I only watch a couple of Sports that I play myself but those aren't popular enough that you can talk to anyone about it.
Cause it’s a good cope. I play the sports as well
Mirin I wish I enjoyed it and it's honestly better if you play the sport you watch too

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and HighTierSubhuman
Its the same about watching shows and movies

• Hmm...
bc i play the sport and its fun to watch I guess

• +1
Its the same about watching shows and movies
I'd say it's different as you can start from season 1 in a show and quickly get to know the characters. It's also alot more entertaining than sports especially as a new watcher as tv shows are customly made to be entertaining through all the episodes