whats the good way to eat royal jelly

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
it burn and is completely disgusting i havent found a way to enjoy it

If it's not enjoyable to eat then don't eat it. Shouldn't that be obvious?

If it's not enjoyable to eat then don't eat it. Shouldn't that be obvious?
eating shit and eating healthy are two diffrent thing ofc the eating processed shit is very enjoyable this doesnt make it healthy so i would obviously eat any thing that got health benifit even if it taste ass (i dont care i just wanna make it a little bit less stinging)

eating processed shit is very enjoyable this doesnt make it healthy
But it's not natural... And it's only enjoyable for a few seconds. You're gonna feel like shit immediately after.
so i would obviously eat any thing that got health benifit even if it taste ass (i dont care i just wanna make it a little bit less stinging)
If it tastes bad/feels bad it doesn't have health benefits and it's bad for you.

But it's not natural... And it's only enjoyable for a few seconds. You're gonna feel like shit immediately after.

If it tastes bad/feels bad it doesn't have health benefits and it's bad for you.
yes this is what im saying just sometime some food are harder to eat than other

kefir its hard to drink/eat for some it doesnt mean its not meant to be eaten or its not good for you
I've never heard anyone say that but it makes some sense because milk is meant for cows and some people arent able to tolerate it.