what's the highest healthy and unhealthy foods in calories?

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
i'm gonna eat a mix of both while taking cyproheptadine for my appetite so i can gain weight easily

write your suggestions

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, NZb6Air, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Solution
D
My go-to meals that I eat on a daily basis (currenly on a bulk):

Breakfast:
-Carbs: 4 Slices of white bread with 4 tbsp of strawberry jam (1 tbsp per slice)
-Protein: Protein bar or 0% fat vanilla greek yogurt
-Fiber: Fruits (usually frozen mangoes)

Lunch:
-Carbs, Protein, Fats: Chicken Sandwich (3 slices of white bread, 200g of whole chicken with skin and fat removed, 25g of mayonnaise)
(I cut the chicken in little pieces, then mix in the mayonnaise, then make a 2 layer sandwich with it, it's high protein and high calorie)
-Fiber: Fruits again (usually frozen mangoes) or sometimes I mix in celery pieces with the sandwich

Or

-Protein, Fats: Pink Salmon Can (has almost no mercury)
-Carbs: 350g cooked pasta with 2 tbsp of Costco Pesto...
peanut butter my nigga. AND BANANA.

mark as solution or else @enchanted_elixir will not be good
Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

@ReadBooksEveryday @Imretarded? @violentrose @baerr @GlamourPursuer

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: baerr, lucifer6969, ryuken and 1 other person
i'm gonna eat a mix of both while taking cyproheptadine for my appetite so i can gain weight easily

write your suggestions
I guess cake has giga high calories so prolly top of list in unhealthy.

dont eat them cakes:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, NZb6Air and Snowskinned
what foods have the highest calories doesn't matter if it's healthy or not
oils, and alchols, because fats contain 9 cals per gram, alcohols 12 per gram

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ryuken
I could easily eat 5 burgers for lunch and it's like 3k calories. A whole pizza is also a lot of calories. Not sure if you are as capable of overeating as me tho

Also, sushi have a TON of calories. It usually varies from 200 to 500 per roll(i.e. 8 sushi). I can eat like 4 of these and not feel like I ate too much

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
My go-to meals that I eat on a daily basis (currenly on a bulk):

Breakfast:
-Carbs: 4 Slices of white bread with 4 tbsp of strawberry jam (1 tbsp per slice)
-Protein: Protein bar or 0% fat vanilla greek yogurt
-Fiber: Fruits (usually frozen mangoes)

Lunch:
-Carbs, Protein, Fats: Chicken Sandwich (3 slices of white bread, 200g of whole chicken with skin and fat removed, 25g of mayonnaise)
(I cut the chicken in little pieces, then mix in the mayonnaise, then make a 2 layer sandwich with it, it's high protein and high calorie)
-Fiber: Fruits again (usually frozen mangoes) or sometimes I mix in celery pieces with the sandwich

Or

-Protein, Fats: Pink Salmon Can (has almost no mercury)
-Carbs: 350g cooked pasta with 2 tbsp of Costco Pesto

Or

-Protein: 4 eggs cooked in avocado oil
-Carbs: 3 slices of white bread (so I can make an egg sandwich) or 350g cooked pasta with 2 tbsp of Costco pesto

Dinner:
-Whatever meat my parents cooked (usually steak, pork, or chicken again but barbecued) with whatever carbs they cooked (usually potatoes or rice (sometimes they only do a salad and when that happens I will eat one of my usual lunches).

If at the end of the day, I have like 700 calories to consume, I will toast 4 slices of bread, spread some strawberry jam on there, basically the same as my breakfast and it allows me to hit my calorie goals for the day. For protein, I eat 0% fat vanilla yogurt before bed but usually I have eaten enough protein for the day so I don't have to.

Of course, that will differ from person to person but for me, it gives me great results. It works because it's much easier to eat tasty food than to force feed with "healthy" foods. Of course, if all I ate was donuts for carbs, I would feel lethargic and have no energy to workout but there's nothing wrong with strawberry jam, and it digests faster than peanut butter. I usually workout right after breakfast but I'm unemployed right now. When I start working again, I might need to workout before dinner, which is completely fine, a pre-workout snack of carbs does the job really well when your previous meal was many hours ago.

• +1
Solution
Penis butter vajelly sandwich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567 and ryuken

write your suggestions
Get some kefir drink everyday
Banana +curd+ gluten free wheat
White rice is good
i dont eat bread coz its carcinogenic
almonds cashews nuts etc
include a probiotic coz its been shown to significantly increase weight gain and absorption
Eggs meats fish and basic foods not gonna elaborate on that

Grind 2 carrots drink everyday (if lazy just buy 25000 IU beta carotene and chill)
Indian gooseberry juice +kampeferon (antioxidant bliss gonna prevent ur cancer from those hgh injected destroyed body )
Melatonin spray on mouth every night
A mix fruit juice + whey protein
L citrulline L carnitine BCAAs always

Last edited:
  • +1
will see all the answers before choosing the solution
Nigga tyna bait I tought we were friends @MA_ascender @Imretarded?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, Imretarded? and ryuken