What’s the highest psl allowed on this forum?

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I see people recommending higher psl individuals to get off.

[IMG alt="nelson"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1933.jpg?1564007965[/IMG]
nelson
The good days are gone forever

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • So Sad
Reactions: xit
i think everything sub 6 is welcome on here

Any. Even Gandy

1933.jpg

I see people recommending higher psl individuals to get off.
Everyone who is not a woman is allowed to be on the forum, its just only that people are envious of good looking guys.

Anyone who tells people to leave the forum because 'they are too good looking' is a massive faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Anyone who tells people to leave the forum because 'they are too good looking' is a massive faggot.
OH chad here rate me and give me some tips to be gigachad and steal your oneits even more.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Bro, you dont have to be bad looking here, this is for self improvement, you can always max your looks. Since people here are aware of all the different methodes those who I have seen so far are actually better looking than the average joe on the street.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Luke LLL
OH chad here rate me and give me some tips to be gigachad and steal your oneits even more.
What if a 5'2 indian with a 2PSL face didn't want to help you to looksmax just because you are already better than him?

Also you are delusional if you think that your opportunities with women are going to be worse if a chadlite who lives in a different country than you looksmax and becomes chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Everyone who is not a woman is allowed to be on the forum, its just only that people are envious of good looking guys.

Do you think there is any women secretly on here

Maybe browsing or as a newbie, but they wouldnt engage too much, theyd be bored

Could be, i know that there are females on Lookism.net so i wouldnt be surprised if they browse this site too.

There is no rule but imo theres not much to do here if you are 6PSL or above.
I wouldnt even browse here if I were about a 5 tbhngl.

Some of us don't want to looksmaxx.. we just want to rot and incels.is won't let us in

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1089 and Luke LLL
Some of us don't want to looksmaxx.. we just want to rot and incels.is won't let us in
Do you know that there are other Incel forums beside incels.is , right?

Is this really an incel forum though
It’s a men’s self improvement forum but several incels just use this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
What if a 5'2 indian with a 2PSL face didn't want to help you to looksmax just because you are already better than him?

Also you are delusional if you think that your opportunities with women are going to be worse if a chadlite who lives in a different country than you looksmax and becomes chad
But the whole idea of helping chad slay and have even more fun when i'm rotting in subhumanity is hard for me to understand. I hate him for being goodlooking as much as i hate chads irl

But the whole idea of helping chad slay and have even more fun when i'm rotting in subhumanity is hard for me to understand. I hate him for being goodlooking as much as i hate chads irl
Don’t hate the player hate the game

I only tell people to leave the forum if they are good looking enough to have a great social and sexual life. It is mainly because they have the looks and only need the mental health, which thia forum slowly drains out of you. A lot of good looking guys here get no pussy because they became retarded and socialy awkward after too much blackpill

I only tell people to leave the forum if they are good looking enough to have a great social and sexual life. It is mainly because they have the looks and only need the mental health, which thia forum slowly drains out of you. A lot of good looking guys here get no pussy because they became retarded and socialy awkward after too much blackpill
If you let this site make you retarded, you are retarded