What’s the ideal dick size?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 1917 Here’s a list of data that displays women preference in penis size for long-term relationships and one night stands. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/ The study dates back to almost a decade ago though. We all know hypergamous women are; bigger is better to western sluts. A woman’s cervix is approximately 4 cm in length and 3 cm in diameter so I’d say 6.5x5.5 is the absolute ideal dick size. Not too big, not too small, just perfect enough to terrorize their pussy walls :feelshah:.
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @rand anon @Imretarded? @Ape101 @coispet @Offensive Bias @

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, rand anon, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Over for 5.5 inchcels :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, rand anon, lepo2317 and 1 other person
you are on looksmax.org where every dalit has 8x6 and says 6.5 is average

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and T50 Demon
8x6 would destroy a vagina :fuk:
So the point of this thread is
"oh bro 8x6 destroys the pussy 4x3 is ideal because this and that"

Every cuckold video has the bvll with 8x6 retard, small dick is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga and murdah
So the point of this thread is
"oh bro 8x6 destroys the pussy 4x3 is ideal because this and that"

Every cuckold video has the bvll with 8x6 retard, small dick is over
8x6 is one in a billion buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, arabcelxxx and asdvek
View attachment 3050503Here’s a list of data that displays women preference in penis size for long-term relationships and one night stands. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/ The study dates back to almost a decade ago though. We all know hypergamous women are; bigger is better to western sluts. A woman’s cervix is approximately 4 cm in length and 3 cm in diameter so I’d say 6.5x5.5 is the absolute ideal dick size. Not too big, not too small, just perfect enough to terrorize their pussy walls :feelshah:.
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @rand anon @Imretarded? @Ape101 @coispet @Offensive Bias @
ideal dick size is like a car 4x4

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
View attachment 3050503Here’s a list of data that displays women preference in penis size for long-term relationships and one night stands. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558040/ The study dates back to almost a decade ago though. We all know hypergamous women are; bigger is better to western sluts. A woman’s cervix is approximately 4 cm in length and 3 cm in diameter so I’d say 6.5x5.5 is the absolute ideal dick size. Not too big, not too small, just perfect enough to terrorize their pussy walls :feelshah:.

to be serious...I'd say 6-7 inches is ideal. Most girls, especially on reddit stated that 6-7 is ideal.

• +1
6.5 inch cock wont even fit. The usual woman's pussy goes 3-4 inches deep. 3-4 is the ideal, Makes sense since 90% of men have cocks within that range.

A guy like me with a 6.1 inch pp is no match. It wont even fit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and likenesss
I would say 6.5 x 5.5 is the upper limit of ideal. Ideal dick size is a range and it’s 4.5 x 4 at its lowest and 6.5 x 5.5 at its highest. So anywhere between this is ideal. Any more or less and you’re pretty much screwed.

• JFL
Yeah so 7-7.5bp

Lol still over for most of the population

Imo 5.5-5.7 is ideal so i’m not too far off

"too big" is a meme
Yeah deadass, its dickcel cope

I’ve spoken to dudes with 7.5+ (with measured pics to prove it) and most say it’s really not an issue

Especially if shes aroused

Although dudes at 6 inches girth do tell me that quickies arent a thing, they always need forplay