What's the ideal palate width?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Here's the deal
Measured mine and it's 52mm i'm thinking about getting mse anytime ngl

yeah you're a fucking idiot dawg. Getting mse with 52 mm imw, really low iq

82362 v9 bb
if you're considering mse with a palate like this, congrats you're lying to yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, CopingCel, highT and 3 others
yeah you're a fucking idiot dawg. Getting mse with 52 mm imw, really low iq
I've read mse has good results and may improve zygos and breathing (my main goal)

I've read mse has good results and may improve zygos and breathing (my main goal)
if you wanna drop 5k in the hopes that you might increase zygo width that's on you. MSE is good for those with small mouths and palate's as they're guaranteed to see improvement.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 6723 and Entschuldigung
How to measure palate width? I want to measure mine

he doesn't have 52 mm, he's lying out of his ass
You're trippin my father has a wider palate way wider
i thought my palate was like 40mm

You're trippin my father has a wider palate way wider
i thought my palate was like 40mm
post your smile here and remove all doubt, until then i really think you're low iq for this thread. Comes across as a retarded humble brag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
post your smile here and remove all doubt, until then i really think you're low iq for this thread. Comes across as a retarded humble brag
I'll not do that i'm very concious about my teeth sorry maybe when i fix it

I think 60 is ideal otherwise it looks strange
Giphy downsized medium
No way, there is literally no way you believe 60 mm is ideal. That's like having the joker's palate and then some

Last edited:
Send a picture of the thing u bit on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
i'm bleeding to proof to you retards

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
how many teeth when you smile?

Btw cavemen had high 40’s and low 50 IMW’s, so it’s hard to believe you have a 52 IMW and have fucked up teeth. I think ur just measuring wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Warlow
i can't belive you don't believe me

How many mm can mse improve btw?
idk you'd have to ask someone like @retard
i just don't believe you have a 52 mm palate, wouldn't your face and zygos also be wide af with a palate that big? I mean look at the black dude i posted earlier

how many teeth when you smile?
That's the question my teeth have gaps i think when i fix them it will be 5 in each side but now is like 8

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
idk you'd have to ask someone like @retard
i just don't believe you have a 52 mm palate, wouldn't your face and zygos also be wide af with a palate that big? I mean look at the black dude i posted earlier
I don't have a really wide zygos even tho my family has good zygo bones but bad jaw
i'm fucked and didn't get any

Btw cavemen had high 40’s and low 50 IMW’s, so it’s hard to believe you have a 52 IMW and have fucked up teeth. I think ur just measuring wrong
I took the pictures but my camera is very bad

@PapiMew @Aeons @Warlow

what do you think about his palate?
guess how many mm
hqdefault.jpg

I don't have a really wide zygos even tho my family has good zygo bones but bad jaw
i'm fucked and didn't get any
ok. So you don't have a wide palate, it just is what it is. You lack all the traits of a large palate: good teeth, wide zygos, etc. so yeah you should get MSE, and good news, it works well

ok. So you don't have a wide palate, it just is what it is. You lack all the traits of a large palate: good teeth, wide zygos, etc. so yeah you should get MSE, and good news, it works well
I WILL how many mm it will improve?

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
If he was up to 50 he wouldn't have the gap on the sides right
Yes, buccal corridors is a good indication; you would have 10+ whole teeth showing when you smile if you had 50 IMW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Yes, buccal corridors is a good indication; you would have 10+ whole teeth showing when you smile if you had 50 IMW
It does depend if your teeth are good, mine have huge gaps it's disgusting if i fix i can get to this but i think it would still have a small "gap" on the smile

It does depend if your teeth are good, mine have huge gaps it's disgusting if i fix i can get to this but i think it would still have a small "gap" on the smile
Fix that shit asap.

Fix that shit asap.
I want to fix this but not with normal braces that can make me even more recessed i want to fix my teeth with invisalign but they're expensive af here