What's the ideal white-ethnic ratio for an ethnic?

PLA1092

PLA1092

Mod
Staff
Some will say "the lower the better" for whites but at some point this becomes untrue, whites as a whole tend to be more benevolent and tolerant towards other races compared to ethnics who may bring over conflicts from their home countries or start up new grudges entirely (like latinos and blacks). Not to mention that white SMV skyrockets as ethnics become a larger percentage of the population. A blue-eyed white MTN doesn't stand out in a crowd of fellow whites but he does in a crowd of short brown ethnics, so the "exotic" factor disappears for ethnics entirely and you just become part of a larger brown blob.

Meanwhile if the ethnic population is too low it becomes a Scandinavia type situation where just going out is extreme suifuel and you stand out in the bad kind of way, esp if young. Also bigger culture shock. I'd say the ideal ratio is 60-40 with 60% whites.

@Jason Voorhees @SecularIslamist @Gengar @IndraBC Thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, SecularIslamist, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Human beings lived in tight knit ethnotribes for thousands and thousands of years and ethnocentrism is an evolutionary dominant trait over other forms of group cooperation.

A good example of races inbuilt inclination towards themselves is an ethno map of London

In general people prefer their kind more but yes ethnics are definitely more violent because they come from shitty backgrounds. Ideally they should remain a minority but still make up a decent percentage while whites still being the majority like you said.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, SecularIslamist, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Human beings lived in tight knit ethnotribes for thousands and thousands of years and ethnocentrism is an evolutionary dominant trait over other forms of group cooperation.

A good example of races inbuilt inclination towards themselves is an ethno map of London

View attachment 3132191

In general people prefer their kind more but yes ethnics are definitely more violent because they come from shitty backgrounds. Ideally they should remain a minority but still make up a decent percentage while whites still being the majority like you said.
So what would be a decent percentage in your eyes? Maybe 15-20%? 20% seemed good to me.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

View attachment 3132191

Honestly London seems depressing to me unless you're rich. No good place for normal ethnics, the white places obviously have a high incentive to keep non whites out out of whatever territory they still have left. Not to mention the riots. And the ethnic areas seem to be filled with low class thugmaxxers of all kinds because of the kind of immigration they've received historically. Other cities seem much more balanced to me.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Honestly London seems depressing to me unless you're rich. No good place for normal ethnics, the white places obviously have a high incentive to keep non whites out out of whatever territory they still have left. Not to mention the riots. And the ethnic areas seem to be filled with low class thugmaxxers of all kinds because of the kind of immigration they've received historically. Other cities seem much more balanced to me.
That is one of the problems of having too many migrants. Import too many skilled workers and you have situation like US where the Jews control everything. Import too many low class ones and they form gangs, steal blue collar jobs and lower the QoL like in London. Ideally it needs to be balance of low class migrants for cheap labour and skilled workers to fill corporate roles. Immigrants are important for the economy but having a diverse work force is more important.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PLA1092
100% ethnic takeover.

But nah I agree with @Jason Voorhees even my FOB mother hates immigrants now and she is one of them too :lul:

But really in the cases of white people what is there to preserve?