What's the likelihood of losing 80 pounds in 2-3 months?

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
Covid closing all gymes in my cucked city plus being online for school has caused me to balloon in size. I used to be gymceled at 170 pounds, but even at that weight I looked fatty without a shirt and had facial bloat, so I'm thinking my ideal weight must be around 140.
I can lose weight by constantly mega fasting and then eating below 800 calories a day when not fasting but I need giga tier determination.
Anybody lost big amounts of weight here?

DB69A7E8 A3C9 4A3C A5CB D8313881B94B

take cardarine and do cardio like ur life depends on it and reduce calorie intake (don't reduce it too much or you'll get suicidal) but jfl 80 pounds thats a stretch

140lbs? do you want to look anorexic?

• JFL
Reactions: Crustaciouse_ and RoundHouse
sounds impossible and unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
Why would gyms closing cause you to gain so much weight? You have an eating disorder and addiction to corporate foods, it has nothing to do with the gym. Instead of starving yourself, learn to cook good traditional meals and lose the weight over a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 14024
Believe it or not, I remember your pfp from when basedshaman was making videos on incels.me

take cardarine and do cardio like ur life depends on it and reduce calorie intake (don't reduce it too much or you'll get suicidal) but jfl 80 pounds thats a stretch
Idk bro, I lost 20 pounds by 8-9 day long fasting and kept it by eating low calorie like soups and eggs afterwards.
I'm about to do 20 day long fast and rely on my ancestral starvation blood memories to keep me going:lul:

140lbs? do you want to look anorexic?
Chico thrives at 140 while you stay bloated.
Idk what else tbh, I was 170 and still bloated despite gymcelled

Believe it or not, I remember your pfp from when basedshaman was making videos on incels.me
Jfl that brings back memories. I trolled the fuck out of that fag and led to him getting exposed for having a hairline tattoo :lul:
So much for "looks don't matter"

Isn't Chico 6'3? No way he's at 140.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
chico is 180lbs u delusional faggot

80 lbs gl u fat fuck u just have shit genetics and are destined to stay a cave dweller for the rest of your life

Isn't Chico 6'3? No way he's at 140.
Idk tbh, but judging by how lean he looked, whatever weight he was at at 6'3 would be equivalent to me being 140 at 5'11

chico is 180lbs u delusional faggot

80 lbs gl u fat fuck u just have shit genetics and are destined to stay a cave dweller for the rest of your life
^read above

Idk tbh, but judging by how lean he looked, whatever weight he was at at 6'3 would be equivalent to me being 140 at 5'11
I'm also 5'11 and look ideal lean at 140 lbs with slight muscle (it's been years since I've been that low). So definitely a good goal. Try Alternate Day Fasting, it's been working for me. 80 lbs might be out of reach, but 40 could be doable in 3 months.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I'm also 5'11 and look ideal lean at 140 lbs with slight muscle (it's been years since I've been that low). So definitely a good goal. Try Alternate Day Fasting, it's been working for me. 80 lbs might be out of reach, but 40 could be doable in 3 months.
Yeah the months time limit isn't concrete, most importantly I'd like to hit the goal by summer, so 6 months.
My main problem is I'm impatient and want instant results, that's why I gravitate towards long fasts
Have you ever tried extended fasts like a weeklong?

Yeah the months time limit isn't concrete, most importantly I'd like to hit the goal by summer, so 6 months.
My main problem is I'm impatient and want instant results, that's why I gravitate towards long fasts
Have you ever tried extended fasts like a weeklong?
I have and I couldn't maintain them. I also wind up binge eating to compensate afterwards. It's tough, especially if you work a stressful job. ADF + Keto has been extremely maintainable and I've lost weight more quickly than I've ever lost doing calorie restriction.

It's possible if you want it bad enough. I went from 80kg to 65kg in a month by basically not eating while running every day.

Stopped caring about eating pretty quickly, the tough part isn't staying away from food but functioning normally while dealing with the borderline narcolepsy resulting from your malnurishment. Exercising will be very difficult during this term.

Remember, don't mouthbreathe during cardio, it's a deadlier looksmin than people realize. Nosebreathing cardio is both face and body maxx. This became very visually obvious to me during my extreme weightloss period.

But I did this during summer, so I had adequate time to sleep and cope with the lack of energy. It's much tougher to pull off mid-year.

I can tell you for me it was worth it, massive looksmax and people noticed/commented on it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus and Crustaciouse_
It's possible if you want it bad enough. I went from 80kg to 65kg in a month by basically not eating while running every day.

Stopped caring about eating pretty quickly, the tough part isn't staying away from food but functioning normally while dealing with the borderline narcolepsy resulting from your malnurishment. Exercising will be very difficult during this term.

Remember, don't mouthbreathe during cardio, it's a deadlier looksmin than people realize. Nosebreathing cardio is both face and body maxx. This became very visually obvious to me during my extreme weightloss period.

But I did this during summer, so I had adequate time to sleep and cope with the lack of energy. It's much tougher to pull off mid-year.

I can tell you for me it was worth it, massive looksmax and people noticed/commented on it.
Damn wtf I'm surprised you managed to keep working out while not eating, I get light headed and feel off just walking around when I'm fasting.
If you had to estimate how many calories where you eating regularly?

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Damn wtf I'm surprised you managed to keep working out while not eating, I get light headed and feel off just walking around when I'm fasting.
If you had to estimate how many calories where you eating regularly?
I lost my breath quickly and didn't do any weight training, but yeah, I jogged nearly every day during that period.

I was consuming ~500cal/day, being a person who technically requires ~4000cal/day.

If you get light headed easily you probably have blood sugar problems, I do too. Don't fast for long periods, just eat very small amounts a couple times a day to keep your body processing calories like normal and your blood sugar relativly stable.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crustaciouse_
I lost my breath quickly and didn't do any weight training, but yeah, I jogged nearly every day during that period.

I was consuming ~500cal/day, being a person who technically requires ~4000cal/day.

If you get light headed easily you probably have blood sugar problems, I do too. Don't fast for long periods, just eat very small amounts a couple times a day to keep your body processing calories like normal and your blood sugar relativly stable.

whats your height?

U can lose water weight very very easily in literally a few hours but it comes back when you drink water and eat, so don’t mix that up with fat losing fat because that’s much slower. At the very fastest you can look to lose 2-4 pounds of fat per week but the bigger the caloric deficit the more you feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Eat normal one day, eat nothing the next?

How is your body requiring 4,000 calories a day?
Thats sounds like what some insane roidmaxxed pro bodybuilders would be consuming

Eat normal one day, eat nothing the next?
Yup, so my schedule is like Monday at 6PM I'd start fasting. Only black coffee and water. Then I'd start eating again Wednesday at 1PM and stop again at 6PM. Since I'm also doing keto, I just eat until I'm full which is still way less than my TDEE

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Losing weight too fast will fuck you up and you will regret it. Take it from me. You’ll lose so much muscle, fuck your hormones, skin, hair, etc.

stick to a simple -500 deficit until you plateau, then -600 until you plateau, -700, etc.

800 calories a day is fucking stupid and I would know because I did 800-1200 for 45 days straight on the PSMF diet.

How is your body requiring 4,000 calories a day?
Thats sounds like what some insane roidmaxxed pro bodybuilders would be consuming
I'm not sure, I don't think it's that much. A bit ago I put my statistics into a maintenance calorie calculator and it gave me 3900. I just tried another one and it gave me 3400, so take with that information what you will.

Losing weight too fast will fuck you up and you will regret it. Take it from me. You’ll lose so much muscle, fuck your hormones, skin, hair, etc.

stick to a simple -500 deficit until you plateau, then -600 until you plateau, -700, etc.

800 calories a day is fucking stupid and I would know because I did 800-1200 for 45 days straight on the PSMF diet.
But I NEED to ascend FAST!!!!! :feelswah::feelswhy:

But I NEED to ascend FAST!!!!! :feelswah::feelswhy:

ascending involves actually looking better, not going into starvation mode and losing fat and muscle

do it properly and you will look better overtime, especially if you lift along the way