What's the list of hot women Gandy has fucked?

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
Others models like Gabriel Aubry fucks Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Anniston, Kardashian, Even Pete Davidson is fucking Madelyn Cline and also fucking Kardashian and Kate Beckinsale, Pete > Gandy? the goal is pussy, and I've never seen Gandy with hot womans on the side

Your mom

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tervile1, NoReedemingFeature, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
I asked this question with no bad intentions, and then you appear offending my poor mother, damn you degenerate

Images   2023 11 28T094036060
Vs
Image 61

how do y’all even find this out

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Others models like Gabriel Aubry fucks Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Anniston, Kardashian, Even Pete Davidson is fucking Madelyn Cline and also fucking Kardashian and Kate Beckinsale, Pete > Gandy? the goal is pussy, and I've never seen Gandy with hot womans on the side
Who cares nigga

He is alike most brits an aspie . He was a virgin till 23.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and whitegymmax
Jennifer Lopez simps him

The post dont have sense sorry

I never called him ugly nigga. I just said he was an aspie which is true. Look at his interviews he always comes off as someone very nervous and taken aback. He doesn't know how to carry himself.

• +1
I never called him ugly nigga. I just said he was an aspie which is true. Look at his interviews he always comes off as someone very nervous and taken aback. He doesn't know how to carry himself.
Above than 7 psl, have autistic envolve

Look at the sunglasses girl thirsting over him

Attachments

• 1701179990529.png
    1701179990529.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 0
probably your Mum while fucking your Dad she imagines him and then see that old boomer guy on her she rages

• JFL
probably your Mum while fucking your Dad she imagines him and then see that old boomer guy on her she rages
Leaves my mom motherfuckers

• Love it
Reactions: tervile1