What’s the logic behind females flaking and ghosting suddenly before a date on OLD

nofap

nofap

Zephir
i was going to have a date with a 38 year old 100+kg brunette bbw tonight but she suddenly ghosted me, 2 hours before the date

This has happend 5 times already in the past 10 days to me, girls not responding anymore when the date is set up, unmatching and deleting me a few hours before the date or coming up with crappy excuses. Meanwhile they be interested before and initiating conversation

Validation can’t be the only reason why they do this. Who the fuck gets validation from talking to a PSL0 incel, it would be annoying for me talking to a subhuman foid non stop. If it would be validation they should stop after the first few massages or compliments. instead they keep tricking incels and keep talking which is a absolute waste of time for both

What’s the logic behind talking to someone for hours and even days and afterwards flaking? Thats a massive waste of time. I can’t wrap my tiny peanut skulled incel head around that fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
38 is too old bruh

they get to have u overthink of them which gives them a boost.

Some people might do this from the get go intentionally. Some other just meet someone else...

They matched with Chad

Options, you are the fallback.

MTN dumpster dive with horrendous looking bitches all the time. One of my friend did recently. She was obese and had a heinous smelling pussy. No chance if you are bottom 10% in a 90/10 men to female ratio.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back