What's the logic behind women having an attraction to men who treat them like shit

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
It's confusing women constantly say they want a good man but their mate of choice is clearly the opposite are they masochists?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 14160
>logic
>women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, HOLYFUARK, Amexmaxx and 9 others
They want to be brutally raped and destroyed. I said it a million times because it’s true. Women don’t want a good man, it’s a lie they dish out to know who not to be with. They truly want a murderer/rapist/dangerous animal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, autistic_tendencies, Edgar and 3 others
I'd say it's the same for men too
I always disliked girls who liked me for some reason even if they weren't ugly :ogre:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ALP and Jagged0
They want to be brutally raped and destroyed. I said it a million times because it’s true. Women don’t want a good man, it’s a lie they dish out to know who not to be with. They truly want a murderer/rapist/dangerous animal.
I contribute this to ancient caveman DNA making them desire men who will bash their skulls in and abandon them at a moments notice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Sphinx
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Entschuldigung
Abused dog just like me smh
You keep wanting her to desire you yet she only shows scorn and throws you away when you aren't useful
4ff19fc08254b7ed0578cf8e185bb943.jpg

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Amexmaxx
You keep wanting her to desire you yet she only shows scorn and throws you away when you aren't useful
4ff19fc08254b7ed0578cf8e185bb943.jpg
Lmao it’s not that extreme I just don’t know how to reciprocate in a normal way.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Women feel in control whenever getting beaten by a Male, they love the attention :feelsgood:

Apart from my mom

It's confusing women constantly say they want a good man but their mate of choice is clearly the opposite are they masochists?
But to answer your question I think it really comes down to attraction. If you’re the guy who treated her like shit and she’s running back chances are she can’t find another you.

Women feel in control whenever getting beaten by a Male, they love the attention :feelsgood:

Apart from my mom
Including your whore of a mother

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
It's an indicator that he's not afraid of losing them or not getting their validation. And some women are also self-hating (although some men are too that's why men often get in relationships with women that treat them like shit too)

It's because women like Chads and Chads can follow their natural instinct of treating women like shit.

Because they are cruel and evil themselves so they seek out their own kind

“I can fix him 😢😢:lul::lul::lul:

because of their ego protection they want us to think they are some angles who should be treated with respect and love but they are subconiously drawn towards drama,pain,violence also they live off by momentry emotions not logic they will say today i love you and tomorrow she will ghost you

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Because it displays power

Big cock or face

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
My current theory is that that they create a reality of what a perfect man would be in their heads. A emotionally unavailable guy whose mean to them leaves the good parts in her head were they belong. When your good to her you may contridict the narrative she built around you in her brain.

If you notice the trend of icks on tiktok it’s probably just a guy contradicting the narrative she built in her head.

Disney and their dream man happily ever after propaganda lead to this. Also an abundance of choice can’t exactly help.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and autistic_tendencies
It’s typical case of saying one thing and doing the other. Like ethnic neo-nazis/SFcels online. Just go with what feels good not what actually is good

Last edited:
Because it's hardwired into their brains to be submissive and they can't with a cuckold law obeying hard working modern man

I got blackpilled on this at a young age. I got kinda rejected at a party by a hot Swedish girls and I became shitty to her and then ignored her for the rest of the night.

I fucked her later that morning. I knew then that I knew nothing about women and that everything I had been told was a lie.