What's the longest you've stayed 'home alone'

M

Mealworm

Kraken
My parents treat me like I’m six. It’s hard enough to be left alone at home for two days. This is how much of a bubble I live in. Now that my parents are going away for half a month, I have to go live with my grandmother. I think I can stay wherever I want, but it doesn’t work that way. My parents have used the cops as a buffer zone and a tool. They’ve called the cops on me before because I wouldn’t leave to go five hours away to stay somewhere for four days. They’d rather deal with the cops than let me stay home for four days. Are any of your parents crazy like this? I swear to God, I’m cutting them off as soon as I turn 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, Maalik and ElTruecel
Cops are already stupid, so there's no use in even speaking to those dainty female cops they send here. They have no thoughts behind their disgusting sunken eyes, their only incentive is to arrest you or send you out on the street

10 day Covid quarantine in 2021.

No longer than 8 hours

im 21 my mom still has seizures when i go out at 3am for a stroll.
in my case they never stopped being helicpoter parents. I have a very estrogenic mind and my solution was to just not talk to them. havent spoken to them properly in years jfl.

im 21 my mom still has seizures when i go out at 3am for a stroll.
in my case they never stopped being helicpoter parents. I have a very estrogenic mind and my solution was to just not talk to them. havent spoken to them properly in years jfl.
That's different. Your parents sound annoying, but they care for you. My parents just want control over my life.