What’s the male equivalent of having boobs ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
having @streege

@sytyl knows

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Wide Clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 18159 and 13 others
I would say shoulders, since they are completely genetic and you dont have control in their shape or size just like boobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, fjor2096, Constantin Denis and 3 others
I would say shoulders, since they are completely genetic and you dont have control in their shape or size just like boobs
cope fat girls have big boobs due to fat

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and TrestIsBest
shoulders can be grown broader if you are under 20, besides that the shoulders have muscles which can be worked on to give you a very good look

can't say the same about boobs

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 18840 and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
you gonna like the answer for sure ;

broad shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
yeah

clavicles grow about 1.5-2cm from 18 - 20 then 1cm from 20 - 25
confirm? @ /data/avatars/s/14/14828.jpg?1643481913 @Constantin Denis
how do you train them to grow tho? I will turn to 20 in two months and would not say no to a few extra cm on my shoulders, i already have naturally wide clavicles to start with but it would be cool to get them bones wider if its possible. you can indeed train your delts for the illusion any time you want, but bones are a different thing

how do you train them to grow tho? I will turn to 20 in two months and would not say no to a few extra cm on my shoulders, i already have naturally wide clavicles to start with but it would be cool to get them bones wider if its possible. you can indeed train your delts for the illusion any time you want, but bones are a different thing
if you workout your shoulder muscles over long term your clavicles grow as well
however not by much I would guess you would get 2cm instead of the usual 1cm, that's along with ~ 1.5 -2 inches more bidelt though
you can look into threads here about hgh sources, i do not know much about that though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Smoke Fanboy
you gonna like the answer for sure ;

broad shoulders.
how long lasted ur fillers ? be honest bro. gonna get fillers soon.
ever had fillers too in zygos?

i aLrEaDy hAvE nAtUrAlLy wIdE cLaViCLeS

Surely the equivalent to boob and boob size would be penis size?

Both things you can’t really change, Both are important and based solely on size for attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Muscular well defined male chest that you see even with clothes on is a turn on for women

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, LooksOrDeath, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
yeah

clavicles grow about 1.5-2cm from 18 - 20 then 1cm from 20 - 25
confirm? @Constantin Denis

100%
2719927 8983CE70 D600 4E30 A753 E2C161E97E93
This study as usual:yes:

Attachments

• 2719927_8983CE70-D600-4E30-A753-E2C161E97E93.jpeg
    2719927_8983CE70-D600-4E30-A753-E2C161E97E93.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Gynecomastia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marin, 2d v2 and Constantin Denis
how long lasted ur fillers ? be honest bro. gonna get fillers soon.
ever had fillers too in zygos?
why should lie ffs. is it last as sharp as in the beginning for like 4 months and then slowly went off. i never got on the zygos, only jaw angle and chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
why should lie ffs. is it last as sharp as in the beginning for like 4 months and then slowly went off. i never got on the zygos, only jaw angle and chin
Do you think alternative brands surgeons use are as effective ? So not namely radiesse ?
Can you tell me if in my case 1ml will be enough on gonion only? Its what the doc told me

Do you think alternative brands surgeons use are as effective ? So not namely radiesse ?
Can you tell me if in my case 1ml will be enough on gonion only? Its what the doc told me
bullshit. I got 4 ml on each side. depends on your face though. I got an alternative brand, it was a cheaper version. to know better, go get it. it's the least invasive procedure you can get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
bullshit. I got 4 ml on each side. depends on your face though. I got an alternative brand, it was a cheaper version. to know better, go get it. it's the least invasive procedure you can get.
I have big jaw good mandible ramus wordly chin etc just lack gonions sadly hence whyW you think he larps me ? Wanna assess?

So alternative version is still as good ? Lifefuel @randomvanish

there isn't

male attractiveness is very mostly based on face, i'd say 80% face and 20% body

for women it's more like 60% face / 40% body

It's a false equivalence to compare male and female body for sex appeal. The only things that matter on a man: jaw, eyes, zygos, soft tissue, facial adiposity and facial averageness.