whats the meaning behind ur username

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
imma start
for me its pretty simple
ailurphobia=fear of cats=hate for cats which is slang for police+musophobia=fear of rats=hatred for rats which is slang for snitches
ailur+mu=alur+mo=alurmo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Klasik616 and vermillioncorefan
You know what it means...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
it means death to the jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Funnyunenjoyer1, alurmo and 1 other person
it means i hate women

• +1
Reactions: Jova and alurmo
snitches are good people who send criminals to jail like 69 he’s a good guy

• +1
Reactions: Jova, optimisticzoomer and liberiangrimreaper
fuck that nigga 69
free all them niggas he got locked up
free a bunch of drug lords to get our families addicted to crack :feelskek:what a bad guy why would he snitch on the innocent drug lords

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, optimisticzoomer and Thebbcmaxxer
free a bunch of drug lords to get our families addicted to crack :feelskek:what a bad guy why would he snitch on the innocent drug lords
they can get fixed with therapy
dont think bc they come from a violent background means they need to spend their lives in jail and rot there
they are ppl just like us and u

they can get fixed with therapy
dont think bc they come from a violent background means they need to spend their lives in jail and rot there
they are ppl just like us and u
they need to be sent to jail to show other people what happens how can u let people who did terrible shit walk away free while 69 whose a fake gangster deserves to go to jail for decades :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:i would snitch too if i was him i’d snitch on the whole gangand their brother and mother too

69 whose a fake gangster deserves to go to jail for decades :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:i would snitch too if i was him i’d snitch on the whole gangand their brother and mother too
hmm
interessing take
me personaly if i get teh chance to snitch
i will not no matter waht

hmm
interessing take
me personaly if i get teh chance to snitch
i will not no matter waht
so you would go to jail for decades to let a drug lord walk free?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:even if you are innocent:feelskek::feelskek: he deserves his due of punishment u don’t have to take on his sentence and be blamed for what another guy did jfl

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and alurmo
under the promise that he would change then yeah
i would support him to change but if he aint gonna do nun diff then ill snitch atp
he’s not gonna do shit to change. there are some things u just wouldn’t do if you were a good guy. but obviously he would promise u he’s gonna change “ima do better bro just take the blame for me we’re homies since day 1” meanwhile he is snitching on u most likely

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
It means I am an optimistic zoomer

• +1
Reactions: Jova, alurmo and Funnyunenjoyer1
imma start
for me its pretty simple
ailurphobia=fear of cats=hate for cats which is slang for police+musophobia=fear of rats=hatred for rats which is slang for snitches
ailur+mu=alur+mo=alurmo
n

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I'm the BWC bull and my first chinese GF was called WeiWei. God damn did she have crazy creamy pussy. Or... maybe she just loved my girth? How cute.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and vermillioncorefan
Means I'm boneless

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Funnyunenjoyer1 and alurmo
I'm the BWC bull and my first chinese GF was called WeiWei. God damn did she have crazy creamy pussy. Or... maybe she just loved my girth? How cute.
DELUSION

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
ur dad

• Woah
  • WTF
i based my username of my one of my fav anime characters and have used it for years and i have the same username on other platforms i have and account you can go i .com and find my account i got banned

Last edited:
  • +1
Lebgfinal means The final good looking guy in French

• +1
I just wanted to know if needed smcertain surgerys so i made a super quik account just to end up rooting

• JFL
I like elephants

• JFL
  • +1
middle name + color of my eyes + year i was born

• +1
not telling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid and alurmo
Niche underground rap producer

• +1
Reactions: silencio and alurmo
imma start
for me its pretty simple
ailur+mu=alur+mo=alurmo
Steroid and height maxxing like my delusional goat

IMG 1833

• JFL