what’s the minimum number of cals before you fuck your metabolism and hormones?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

lean bulking
or how to calculate

under 500 calorie in deficit you start raping your metabolism

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Yahya
just think of your metabolism as a child you are holding by the hand.

If you sprint too much or make a big change in your calorie intake that the child can’t have time to adapt to, he’ll just trip and crash down.

You have to slowly change the walking speed (calorie intake) so that it has time to adapt.

not worth to starvemaxx to the extreme, you'll gain those calories back, you'll lose muscle, you'll also injure yourself, don't starvemaxx too hard, do it at healthy levels, no matter the percentage of bodyfat you will never able to escape your genetic print

brother 500 calories will do much more than raping your metabolism, it will kill it, and you
didn’t mean 500 calories intake, meant 500 calories in deficit

Well for the last 9 years of my life from 18-26 I have been eating on average 1,000 calories a day of actual food. No breakfast, just dinner and a lunch if i had time and was really hungry. I ate 2,500 calories of sweets+biscuits per day without fail and it was routine. My teeth are in good health and I wasn't fat and I was skinny so I didn't see nothing wrong.

It's only now I am at the gym and decided to eat 3,000 calories of real food per day and leave out the sweets+biscuits that I realise how shit my eating was. I felt tired all the time but now I feel so much energy all throughout the day. My metabolism wasn't the worst anyway but now it's crazy good. In just 1 month I have put on 11lbs (9st 9lbs > 10st 6lbs) yet my abs are more toned than before. I can eat a whole meal with ease and quickly instead of taking an hour to eat dinner lol.

Don't do what I did. If you want to lose weight still eat enough calories but add exercise + eat clean food. You still need some fat from food else you'll eat at your muscle. 500 calories deficit after daily exercise is taken into account. 1,000 at the most if you really want to but 500 is healthier in terms of feeling well.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
just think of your metabolism as a child you are holding by the hand.

If you sprint too much or make a big change in your calorie intake that the child can’t have time to adapt to, he’ll just trip and crash down.

You have to slowly change the walking speed (calorie intake) so that it has time to adapt.
I would fucking kill that child

Dumbass child sprintingg -_-

Why do that child even hold me hand