what's the most accurate way to see how u look IRL?

D

Deleted member 13945

Silver
@PYT @africancel @Warlow @tyronelite @Slyfex8

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and PYT
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 13945
go on omegle and set the tag to tik-tok, volleyball, or softball

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 5180, Inscol and 5 others
ask a girl out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
It's pretty much impossible to see how you "really," look, and at the same time pretty much useless. What you see in the mirror isn't real life. What you see in a picture isn't real life, but what is real is how people treat you and what they think of your appearance.

Mirrors, selfies, photos--they're good methods of gauging how you look.

but the true test of your aesthetics is the real world.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, kebabcoper, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
how many iois are you getting per 100 women your age or below you see? this is an ioi:

Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and SOS-Sonic
Your rating is your dating life. But me personally you’re either a 1 - slaying or 0 - not slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, DrTony, Deleted member 13945 and 2 others
a mirror obv you see the raw image of yourself, just make sure its a flat mirror.

non-reversing mirror is more realistic but all it does it flip the image at a normal mirror so basically does nothing

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and hennypapi
Just record yourself with your back camera walking

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Your rating is your dating life. But me personally you’re either a 1 - slaying or 0 - not slaying
I base the attractiveness of someone off of *real life outcomes*, rather than trying to invent mechanistic theories on whether or not someone has good potential. I work from the outcome BACKWARDS. How many slays did you have last year? Do months go by without new slays? Can you pull girls younger than you consistently with no effort? Do you do well in OLD? Outcome-based answers like these will give you a very good estimation of whether you look good enough or not good enough.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I base the attractiveness of someone off of *real life outcomes*, rather than trying to invent mechanistic theories on whether or not someone has good potential. I work from the outcome BACKWARDS. How many slays did you have last year? Do months go by without new slays? Can you pull girls younger than you consistently with no effort? Do you do well in OLD? Outcome-based answers like these will give you a very good estimation of whether you look good enough or not good enough.
Agreed although variables like how much time you work, hobbies, businesses, etc will affect the amount of slays you get. I'm not gonna say a "Tom" is not attractive because he didn't have much time to slay throughout the year.

And I'd add the attractiveness of your slays. If the majority agree your slays are attractive, they should count. Guy 1 had 100 slays last year, half are landwhales, half are hot chicks. Guy 2 has 10 slays in a year but half are beckies, half are stacies. Who's more attractive based on your theory?

Everything else I agree with

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Agreed although variables like how much time you work, hobbies, businesses, etc will affect the amount of slays you get. I'm not gonna say a "Tom" is not attractive because he didn't have much time to slay throughout the year.

And I'd add the attractiveness of your slays. If the majority agree your slays are attractive, they should count. Guy 1 had 100 slays last year, half are landwhales, half are hot chicks. Guy 2 has 10 slays in a year but half are beckies, half are stacies. Who's more attractive based on your theory?

Everything else I agree with

You don't need free time to slay. This comes from a guy that works 12hr a day. Most chicks come straight over if they like you.

Number and quality both factor in. Number is weighted more heavily because most women irrespective of how they look want the top they can get for ONS. Ultra hot stacies with massive IG followings usually are goldiggers and go for statusmaxxed celebrities and athletes or very wealthy businessmen (confounder here is the MS).