What’s the most amount of messages you have with someone on pms ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

will rope if bimax doesn't ascend me
Title, for me it’s 500

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Madridista, beefliverontop and TechnoBoss
Plump jb butt gtfih

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Probably close to 100. I don't get that far with one conversation. It usually lasts 20-30 messages and one of us stops responding. We then just start a new conversation when we wanna talk a different time.

• Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel
100-150 or something idk
Ive met 3 people on this site tho ive added them on discord and also my social media
i talk w them almost everday for the past 1-2 months, ive met some genuinely cool niggas from this site

• +1
With who what the fuck 500 is diabolical

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I’m a lone sigma wolf rawr
I don’t PM unless it’s begging to mods to remove my warning :aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista and <6PSLcel
100-150 or something idk
Ive met 3 people on this site tho ive added them on discord and also my social media
i talk w them almost everday for the past 1-2 months, ive met some genuinely cool niggas from this site
Nice

6 pages of conversation with my bro.

• +1
100-150 or something idk
ahahahahha having incels as friends

• +1
600+ with @Canwefixit but he got smothered to death by a 400+ pounds black ssbbw and hasn’t been seen in months

• +1
ahahahahha having incels as friends
idc man we get along really well since i relate so much to them
i usually just talk about moneymaxxing methods w them, and maybe some ways to boost bone growth
we may be incels but… not for long boyo

• +1
idc man we get along really well since i relate so much to them
i usually just talk about moneymaxxing methods w them, and maybe some ways to boost bone growth
we may be incels but… not for long boyo
moneymaxxing u need a good starting point or its pointless,i have 20k $ stolen on my btc wallet and still have no idea what to do with it bone growth is just t4+gh+ai+genetics

moneymaxxing u need a good starting point or its pointless,i have 20k $ stolen on my btc wallet and still have no idea what to do with it bone growth is just t4+gh+ai+genetics
Stolen?