Whats the most blackpilling situation/thing you have seen or experienced?

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Jova
This question was made mainly in relation with IRL experiences, Not online/tv related shit.

I dont exactly remember the most brutal one, since ive seen tons of them and I probably dont remember them, But i recently looked back on a moment where I was in my HS class, where everyone was joking about doing a birthday party for a classmate, and then one of them pointed at a black, short, truecel friend that i had and said in a high tone of voice in front of everyone: "BUT [guy's name] IS NOT GOING TO GET INVITED" and everyone laughed at him.

The guy just did that akward/submissive and cucked laugh to avoid showing himself attacked and insulted, Felt really bad for him.

• JFL
Reactions: piec
dating apps is the most black-pilling shit you can do anytime. How brutal its to get 0 likes on dating apps and some fat chick was stacyfishing my gullible ass.

i asked a foid out and she said no stfu nigger shitskin kys jfl at your whole bloodline nigger die nigger die and shot me 18 times in the right semi-lunar valve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pathsofglory, piec and ChadOrDeath
i asked a foid out and she said no stfu nigger shitskin kys jfl at your whole bloodline nigger die nigger die and shot me 18 times in the right semi-lunar valve
if you would have mewed, took a cold shower and used Gua Sha, that wouldn't have happened...duh, be chad bro:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
dating apps is the most black-pilling shit you can do anytime. How brutal its to get 0 likes on dating apps and some fat chick was stacyfishing my gullible ass.
Yeah the online experience is way more blackpilling than real life, Thats why i am talking of IRL situations

before hawk tuah there was this

people really don't understand how degenerate things truly are. hawk tuah goes viral because foids behaving like whores is normalized

that magaluf incident happens in small scale every day

that's going to be someone's mom and grandma one day. she will use her 24 cock lips to kiss her grandson goodnight

any time I'm even slightly mogged

Besides my past life, and making enough improvements to be treated like a sex object

Seeing my friend get 100+ matches on Tinder a week while our coworker, who was like 5’5”, overweight, and ugly, downloaded Tinder to get 1-2 matches, and they were bots. And they used to call him the Penguin (from Burton’s Batman) and Leprechaun (from the scary movies) behind his back. He’d invite people to go places; everyone declined, and one time he told me he just wants to be treated like a human, with respect.

• So Sad
that's going to be someone's mom and grandma one day. she will use her 24 cock lips to kiss her grandson goodnight
Jfl at those degenerated whores, Another gigabrutal shit are those videos of the constant moaning that can be heard inside of those uni/college dorms.

early high school we were doing some cringe 14y/o shit where we had sleepovers at different houses, and used an ipad to facetime the girls all night. was always in the background, until one of the girls said "where's __ is he still there?" then another "he's hiding from us" and one muttered "because he's ugly" and all all the girls bursted into laughter together

played it off like i was too far away to hear what she said

almost roped right there on the spot

• So Sad