What’s the most chadlike treatment you’ve ever received?

eiegta

eiegta

Vanity is the flatterer of the soul
When I was 12 these two high school latinas came up to me and asked for a picture after my soccer game. Another time was a few months ago. A mother and her daughter called me handsome at the car wash I work at

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ongongfr and nathan
Never happened.

Ive had ugly girls obviously flirt with me. But thats it

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr and eiegta
hooking up with the cop that pulled me over in the back of her car

• +1
Reactions: Epola
A ltb looked in my direction for a split second then quickly looked away

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, the BULL, zura and 2 others
Looked at a girl in the eyes while She was with her bf, got wet (could smell It) then yelled "couldn't contain It he's too handsome"

When I was 12 these two high school latinas came up to me and asked for a picture after my soccer game. Another time was a few months ago. A mother and her daughter called me handsome at the car wash I work at
A girl fed me as if I were her child.

When I was 12 these two high school latinas came up to me and asked for a picture after my soccer game.
the actual fuck what tf could have been the explanation behind that

the actual fuck what tf could have been the explanation behind that
Bro I was actually so scared, I didn’t know who they were so I just stood there awkwardly

When I was 12 these two high school latinas came up to me and asked for a picture after my soccer game. Another time was a few months ago. A mother and her daughter Nocalled me handsome at the car wash I work at
I had sex with the entire basketball team

A girl drove by and asked for my snap and my dumbass said ‘is this a prank?’ jfl. She was a ltb tho.

Getting dragged into a party with like 50 18 year olds after some chick came up to me when I was on a walk at 10pm and being the centre of attention, also countless times where large groups of people give me unprompted complements, including in the psych ward every day for a month straight. You can laugh it but it was majority girls and none of them were ugly. Also girls driving by and saying shit. Also multiple of my mum’s friends flirting with me and calling me hot, fit or sexy, sometimes they even say it behind my back to her or are too scared to say it in front of me and they don’t use the word handsome. I get better customer service too and can get away with more. Then a girl blocked me once and then unblocked and became obsessed with me because she thought I was way too hot and was just this huge fuckboy that talks to an insane amount of girls, wouldn’t believe anything else. There’s more but these are the best imo.

Last edited:
HTB held my hand in middle school unconditionally

it was soft asf :feelshehe:

Excluding female treatments when a friend of mine told me that I was the best looking guy in school but I was a misfit (Brutal nt pill)

Getting dragged into a party with like 50 18 year olds after some chick came up to me when I was on a walk at 10pm and being the centre of attention, also countless times where large groups of people give me unprompted complements, including in the psych ward every day for a month straight. You can laugh it but it was majority girls and none of them were ugly. Also girls driving by and saying shit. Also multiple of my mum’s friends flirting with me and calling me hot, fit or sexy, sometimes they even say it behind my back to her or are too scared to say it in front of me and they don’t use the word handsome. I get better customer service too and can get away with more. Then a girl blocked me once and then unblocked and became obsessed with me because she thought I was way too hot and was just this huge fuckboy that talks to an insane amount of girls, wouldn’t believe anything else. There’s more but these are the best imo.
If this is true, you have to be at least cl

When two cheerleaders where giggling and staring at my arms in my compression shirt and telling their friend to not get in my way🤓

• +1
Reactions: eiegta