• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, greycel, n9wiff and 1 other person
none

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456 and moreroidsmoredates
Anavar is good for collagen though I wouldn't call it hair safe. It isn't terrible though.

You're realistically going to have to get ru58841 if you're on any cycle. The most hair safe shit is deca (don't take any 5a-reductase inhibitors with it), Anavar, tbol and dbol. Though even then you'd be lucky to not have any thinning

Anavar is good for collagen though I wouldn't call it hair safe. It isn't terrible though.

You're realistically going to have to get ru58841 if you're on any cycle. The most hair safe shit is deca (don't take any 5a-reductase inhibitors with it), Anavar, tbol and dbol. Though even then you'd be lucky to not have any thinning
So avavar with ru588841?

So avavar with ru588841?
That would be fine. You're still gonna get shedding, which happens with any hormonal change. I feel my hair thinning bad whenever I start Anavar, but it comes back pretty quick.

You're also going to halve your SHBG, testosterone and estrogen at least when you take Anavar. Personally this makes me feel aggressive and highly strung, I'd always suggest taking at least some testosterone as a base, even if it's just TRT.

Because you would then be taking exogenous testosterone, id then suggest Finasteride, and if youre gonna blast test dutasteride

This shit keeps scaling until you're on 9 different substances and feeling like ass tbh

• +1
Reactions: user123456
That would be fine. You're still gonna get shedding, which happens with any hormonal change. I feel my hair thinning bad whenever I start Anavar, but it comes back pretty quick.

You're also going to halve your SHBG, testosterone and estrogen at least when you take Anavar. Personally this makes me feel aggressive and highly strung, I'd always suggest taking at least some testosterone as a base, even if it's just TRT.

Because you would then be taking exogenous testosterone, id then suggest Finasteride, and if youre gonna blast test dutasteride

This shit keeps scaling until you're on 9 different substances and feeling like ass tbh
I dont care about how i feel just my looks btw what eould be a good atrter cycle with all these combined

So whats a good one?
Depends what you want, your level, and alot of other factors but mostly test nandrolone dbol and primo is all you need

DNP 600 mg, Oral Tren 5 mg ed, Halotestin 40 mg, Clenbuterol 160 mcg, Insulin 20 IU with 0 carb control, T3 150 mcg, EPO dum high doses, Methyl-1-Test 30 mg, Anadrol 150 mg, and Superdrol 30 mg

NOW MAKE SURE TO TAKE THIS ALL DAILY AND DO NOT DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH JUST TRUST ME

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
DNP 600 mg, Oral Tren 5 mg ed, Halotestin 40 mg, Clenbuterol 160 mcg, Insulin 20 IU with 0 carb control, T3 150 mcg, EPO dum high doses, Methyl-1-Test 30 mg, Anadrol 150 mg, and Superdrol 30 mg

NOW MAKE SURE TO TAKE THIS ALL DAILY AND DO NOT DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH JUST TRUST ME
you forgot 10 iu of HGH daily bhai