What's the most cucked thing you've ever done?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Answer below

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
spent years of my life shitposting and i will never get that time back to do something productive

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, greenboat and BigBoy
Buying a woman who I had no shot with dinner. Luckily I learned from it, and never wasted my money on a whore again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Gazzamogga, Blitz and 10 others
Bumped your useless thread

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and RichardSpencel
thirsted over some ugly whore in grade 6

Buying a woman who I had no shot with dinner. Luckily I learned from it, and never wasted my money on a whore again.
You are not my friend anymore, I don't friends with the beta

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Catawampus, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
had an online girlfriend for 3 months on discord and even bought her nitro cause we started messaging each other after playing roblox together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Kingkellz
Was a beta in front of foids

Gave a $5 tip to a pretty hairdresser as opposed to just a $2 dollar tip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and idkagoodusername
In 8th grade I brought a box of chocolate for 2 girls and a teacher I liked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and RichardSpencel
You are not my friend anymore, I don't friends with the beta
This was many years ago, when I was in HS and bluepilled. Now I could kill the bitch with my bare hands (in minecraft)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, john2, Slayerino and 3 others
Accepting a foid in a project group in college. JFL. They dont do shit. Never accept a woman in anything that you have to use your brain and have to have responsibility

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Blitz and LookistWorld
Giving fat bitches compliments cause I felt bad about being rude

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Defending women online from le evil inkels :feelshaha: Not anymore though, they have made a very powerful enemy :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Having a girlfriend

When my girlfriend asked to be fucked by two other guys because it was her fantasy and i accepted it, i would kill my past self tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Gave a $5 tip to a pretty hairdresser as opposed to just a $2 dollar tip
I tipped a waitress because she was hot even tho she did a shit job and took forever. I vowed never to waste money like that again

I tipped a waitress because she was hot even tho she did a shit job and took forever. I vowed never to waste money like that again

bluepill is dangerous tbh

When my girlfriend asked to be fucked by two other guys because it was her fantasy and i accepted it, i would kill my past self tbh
thats brutal lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, needsolution and Catawampus
Wtf? Give some more context bro! Did you let her be fucked by 2 other guys simultaneously in front of you?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I have never purchased anything for a woman, wise old me :what::y'all:.

But I did tie a girls show laces when I was in primary school :forcedsmile:, but later on she returned my favor by finishing off my homework for me once ;):D . Is that cucked or all settled?

I have never purchased anything for a woman, wise old me :what::y'all:.

But I did tie a girls show laces when I was in primary school :forcedsmile:, but later on she returned my favor by finishing off my homework for me once ;):D . Is that cucked or all settled?
I would say that is an equal exchange.
Accepting a foid in a project group in college. JFL. They dont do shit. Never accept a woman in anything that you have to use your brain and have to have responsibility
LMAO it's the opposite for me
I usually allow the female in or get a female involved and get them to do the hardest part.
In a slick way of course

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and john2
had an online girlfriend for 3 months on discord and even bought her nitro cause we started messaging each other after playing roblox together
Bro, from my time on discord I knew a lot of dudes who did this and girls who got dudes to do this for them
I would say that is an equal exchange.

LMAO it's the opposite for me
I usually allow the female in or get a female involved and get them to do the hardest part.
In a slick way of course
Based

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Put up with my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Imjustthatguy
Not saying anything back when a girl was making fun of me

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Wtf? Give some more context bro! Did you let her be fucked by 2 other guys simultaneously in front of you?
Yes bro, i fapped when i watched it too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fapping to pics of slut who has bf

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
This was many years ago, when I was in HS and bluepilled. Now I could kill the bitch with my bare hands (in minecraft)
This (in Minecraft) shit always makes me cage

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Answer below
Went on a buzzcut at the start of new school year....exposed my big broad forehead and I automatically droped by 2 on PSL ngl it was the worst mistake of my life EVER.Never fucking do a buzzcut fuck that shit

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I started a relationship with a girl who already had a boyfriend. After about a month she said that she dumped the other guy.
I also got a girlfriend who worked as a cam girl. She was pretty wild and into BDSM and dragged me to all sorts of dubious bars and night-clubs, filled with rockers, punks, bikers, goths, etc. One night, a drunk guy came to our table, and asked her for a cigarette.
- "Why do I get in return?", she asked.
- "Anything you want!"
- "Lick my boots then!"
The guy quickly obliged, while she giggled, and I just stood there confused, not knowing how to react.
The guy then started to tell me his life story, and how he practiced self-mutilation and would cut himself with a razor blade. He also proposed to me to switch partners, but since he didn't have anyone right then, he said he would owe me one in the future.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I gave homework to some femoid few years ago, still regretting it :feelswah::feelswah::blackpill::blackpill:

Probably just clownmaxxing to get girls attention throughout hs.

Yes bro, i fapped when i watched it too
If true and not larping. Damn, that's devastating. Did you fuck her after the fact? Were you able touch her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Slayerino
I had many exams with a foid on my undergraduate degree.

We had two exams the same near the same time so we agreed to both spend 2 days writing notes, photocopying them and then giving them to each other.

I WROTE LIKE 25 A4 PAGES OF SOLID NOTES AND WHEN IT CAME TIME TO EXCHANGE WORK THIS BITCH GAVE ME 10 PAGES OF UTTER DRIVEL (MOST OF IT WAS IN HUGE BUBBLE WRITING).

SHE WAS LIKE "TEEHEE, YOU MADE SO MANY NOTES!" NO SHIT BITCH THIS IS A 3RD YEAR HARD AF EXAM PAPER REEEEEEE

I CALMED DOWN LATER WHEN I FOUND OUT HER DAD HAD DIED FROM CANCER LIKE 2 OR 3 MONTHS PRIOR BUT STILL FUCK THAT BITCH

Living at home during college. Absolute worst mistake I ever , ever made. The money I made and saved was absolutely not worth the experiences I’ve missed and missing out on.

srs high schoolers reading this do whatever u can to get far away from home after HS. Legit wish I listened to this.

Living at home during college. Absolute worst mistake I ever , ever made. The money I made and saved was absolutely not worth the experiences I’ve missed and missing out on.

srs high schoolers reading this do whatever u can to get far away from home after HS. Legit wish I listened to this.
Im the opposite, i got clinical depression from living without my parents for a month, never again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII and Ritalincel
Accidentally getting completely nude in front of an almost woman and never taking any chance for sex when i was 14 and having a oneitis