What's the most extreme demonstration of attraction towards you a girl has ever demonstrated?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
What's the most extreme demonstration of attraction towards you a girl has ever demonstrated?

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, |Daddy_Zygos|, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
Humping my leg when making out.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, MoggerGaston and enchanted_elixir
No girl was ever attracted to me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, MaghrebGator, KhatcodaiA3 and 4 others
Like energetically? Like did her horniness take over?
She was quite horny. I even squeezed her boob and she said “I prefer butt”, we were at a party when we started making out and then someone walked near us and said “get a room.” She later said “I’m an animal as she humped me.

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
-Would always cover shifts when I needed a sub
-Asked for my number and would call me nonstop while drunk and would leave voicemails trying to seduce me

• Woah
She was quite horny. I even squeezed her boob and she said “I prefer butt”, we were at a party when we started making out and then someone walked near us and said “get a room.” She later said “I’m an animal as she humped me.
Damn. Did she want an LTR too?

A LTB left her own birthday party when I called her cause she thought I was going to wish hbd

But I was just asking her for the homework

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and enchanted_elixir
-Asked for my number and would call me nonstop while drunk and would leave voicemails trying to seduce me
Mogs me somewhat.

My most extreme demonstration was when this one girl would give me cookies everyday and constantly violate my personal space and tried to touch me.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and FaceandBBC
im not even lying but none

• +1
what is your one @enchanted_elixir

A LTB left her own birthday party when I called her cause she thought I was going to wish hbd

But I was just asking her for the homework
Damn, total commitment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension and BrutalMogger
nvm the premises already shined through

• +1
She lied about liking me and no girl I know liked me in reality, I was no girl's first option. My status is KHHV.

• So Sad
Where? How?
I work at a bar in a college area so the crowd always 21-25 year old htb’s and stacylites. I went into the women restroom to clean it and the girl I had been flirting w was in there and she got close to me and told me she wanted it. I couldn’t not make out with her lol

• JFL
Girl telling me I was the best looking at the party:p

• +1
I work at a bar in a college area so the crowd always 21-25 year old htb’s and stacylites. I went into the women restroom to clean it and the girl I had been flirting w was in there and she got close to me and told me she wanted it. I couldn’t not make out with her lol
Lifefuel, gonna apply to every bar within my area

• JFL
Let me play with her boobs, kiss her, finger her on a sweaty school bus. Everything in the book but fucking

There have been a lot of them, But since I was like 6-7 years old in school i had this girl that was always trying to hug me, I would just run and try to escape from her, Especially in the breaks lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Since I was like 6-7 years old in school i had this girl that was always trying to hug me, I would just run and try to escape from her, Especially in the breaks lol
High inhibitions for the win 🗣️

So one time this hot babe was rubbing all over me and I was like “yo I’m not sure I’m into this” she was a Stacy btw. And she said “I don’t care I just want to suck your penis” I said “nooo” then she drugged me that’s all I remember i swear this happened

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, framemoggerr and enchanted_elixir