LIFEMAXX
Ive seen it all

Online or/ in person

@ElySioNs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: org3cel.RR, SecularIslamist and PeakIncels
a girl getting raped in the park, by a black man, he was 6'5, but drug addict ig , coz not so muscular

it was night and I shat myself holy shit

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, SubhumanCurrycel, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
a girl getting raped in the park, by a black man, he was 6'5, but drug addict ig , coz not so muscular

Nigga why did you not do anything:lul:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, thegiganigga, GlamourPursuer and 4 others
So? You should have hit him in the head with a rock or something
😭 bro I was a kid, you wanted me to fight against a grown ass black man??? he'd have grabbed me and slammed my ass on the ground then raped me too, he was 6'5 against a 5'7-5'9 guy I dont even remember my height at that age,

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, SubhumanCurrycel, wishIwasSalludon and 12 others
Ive seen it all

Online or/ in person

@ElySioNs
Heard someone get stabbed to death irl, was hearing screamings all of a sudden and I look through the window a foid is being stabbed brutally, almost felt bad but i remembered it is a foid after all, went back to my home workout, heard the sirens guy got arrested obviously

In 2 major Turkish earthquakes that killed like 50k people in just a day, i was affected by it too and 3 buildings near me collapsed, everyone who was inside the apartments died, no one survived but whats illegal about is it that the buildings were constructed without approval from municipality/government, the constructioners used terrible quality material because it was cheaper, obviously that shit is llegal and it lead to dozens of peoples death. People responsible for the planning and the consturction of the buildings got a life sentence

I think i would choose the second, it is pretty much a massacre

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, menas, watah and 5 others
Nothing cause I live in a safe area

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thegiganigga, PubertyMaxxer, datboijj and 4 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker

Do you think it felt good though? I bet he had her SCREAMING

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thegiganigga, GlamourPursuer, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Ive seen it all

Online or/ in person

@ElySioNs
My friend bought a fucking Glock in a country that banned guns. He says it’s for self defence but even if you use it to save your or someone else’s life you will go to jail. Not gonna lie I want one too.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
me and my friends beating a guy almost to death

seeing ppl selling crack or heroin

seeing nitty injecting heroin and smoking crack

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Turbout is it that the buildings were constructed without approval from municipality/government, the constructioners used terrible quality material because it was cheaper, obviously that shit is llegal and it lead to dozens of peoples death. People responsible for the planning and the consturction of the buildings got a life sentence
The buildings being built like that is brutal shit, no one can pay back what happened to those people that died in bad buildings with bad material

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Kroker, menas and 1 other person
I didn't see much illegal shit but saw pretty brutal shit

For example I saw a guy steal a pack of gum once

But the worst shit i saw is a decapitated head after car crash

The buildings being built like that is brutal shit, no one can pay back what happened to those people that died in bad buildings with bad material
Yeah I am alive due to pure luck, my parents planned to buy one of the apartments that would collapse but my dad bought this apartment instead which is %100 stable and constructed well, it didn't even take a single damage from the earthquake, not a single crack

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and asdvek

Stupid fuckinv niggers I'm gonna beat their ass someday

• +1
I witnessed a roberry irl as a kid. Someone had broken into a house in my neighborhood in the early morning. I remember 4 people coming out of the house wirh their faces covered with a mask. They even made eye contact with me but didn't do anything about it. I was at the time like 8 years old.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and KevinDurder
A Machete vs machete 1v1
Unfortunately couldn't see much because I was in my balcony but it was basically like fencing lmao because machetes are long

That was in Morocco before moving out to Europe

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and KevinDurder
Some of you niggas live in ghettoes.

I saw someone steal a pack of M&Ms from gas station :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, thegiganigga, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
Heard someone get stabbed to death irl, was hearing screamings all of a sudden and I look through the window a foid is being stabbed brutally, almost felt bad but i remembered it is a foid after all, went back to my home workout, heard the sirens guy got arrested obviously

In 2 major Turkish earthquakes that killed like 50k people in just a day, i was affected by it too and 3 buildings near me collapsed, everyone who was inside the apartments died, no one survived but whats illegal about is it that the buildings were constructed without approval from municipality/government, the constructioners used terrible quality material because it was cheaper, obviously that shit is llegal and it lead to dozens of peoples death. People responsible for the planning and the consturction of the buildings got a life sentence

I think i would choose the second, it is pretty much a massacre
Second one isn't really illgela though thats just a tragic accident

Second one isn't really illgela though thats just a tragic accident
No it is illegal, at least here it is no accident, you don't just go against the regulations of proper construction building "accidentally" and use terrible quality material as well, take no permission from the government etc which is why it got them a life sentence

Some of you niggas live in ghettoes.

I saw someone steal a pack of M&Ms from gas station :forcedsmile:
I don't live in thr ghetto. I actually live in a somewhat posh neighborhood but still witnessed a robbery irl somehow. Regularly see people screaming at each other over trivial things too. Many rich people are also scums.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and SecularIslamist
I’ve never seen anything other than my friends do drugs

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I was driving a car behind man who hit fucking tree at full blast. I was the first person calling police. I just saw parts of human everywhere but it didn't bother me that much tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
I lived in ethnic high crime rate areas for most of my life

Seen someone get stabbed, multiple jumpings, a lot of fist fights, houses & cars being burned down. Heard gunshots as well. Stabbings are brutal. The smell of blood lingers everywhere in the air, and blood keeps on flowing. It seemed endless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, watah and |Daddy_Zygos|
First time i see a serious asdvek comment, I have seen it all now

😭 bro I was a kid, you wanted me to fight against a grown ass black man??? he'd have grabbed me and slammed my ass on the ground then raped me too, he was 6'5 against a 5'7-5'9 guy I dont even remember my height at that age,
Did he got caught?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PeakIncels
I've seen how drug dealers sold me drugs.

I saw some dude get shot by a bunch of niggers and then cop cars rushing to the scene.

This image
Kin

WTFF HOW OLD WAS RHE GIRL
I'd say around 20-30, it was dark af, and he was black, and since Italy is shit socially the long poles lamp whatever the name is were turned off, no way to see his features especially from far away

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Ive seen it all

Online or/ in person

@ElySioNs
Online was a guys face being scorched off with a hand held blow torch whilst he was alive, and the skin around his eyes was brunt off so you could just see his eyeballs and he was twitching and shouting. Then they directed the torch on his eyes, all whilst he was alive. I’ve watched most of the popular gore but for some reason this one stuck.

I'd say around 20-30, it was dark af, and he was black, and since Italy is shit socially the long poles lamp whatever the name is were turned off, no way to see his features especially from far away
Over

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PeakIncels
5"7-5"9?

12 years old my ass... :feelswhat:

• +1
Online was a guys face being scorched off with a hand held blow torch whilst he was alive, and the skin around his eyes was brunt off so you could just see his eyeballs and he was twitching and shouting. Then they directed the torch on his eyes, all whilst he was alive. I’ve watched most of the popular gore but for some reason this one stuck.
Christ brother glad I never was a gore guy :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Christ brother glad I never was a gore guy :feelsohgod:
I wasn’t either, I was just in my sigma phase and thought I had to watch to desensitise myself. So fucking retarded smh. All I gained from this was death anxiety and random flashbacks to the videos from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Maybe not the most illegal but definitely one of the funnest. I drove on the wrong side of the freeway against on coming traffic, right past a police car

I wasn’t either, I was just in my sigma phase and thought I had to watch to desensitise myself. So fucking retarded smh. All I gained from this was death anxiety and random flashbacks to the videos from time to time.
:feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Maybe not the most illegal but definitely one of the funnest. I drove on the wrong side of the freeway against on coming traffic, right past a police car
Bro I did that once no cop tho luckily

I could believe it brah it was a 3 lane :lul:

I was high or sum not on purpose

• JFL
Reactions: saint
Gang releated murder outside of my appartment over 5 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
thinking about I havent seen much crazy shit lol: One dude snorting cocaine from a few meters away and a dude getting killed a few streets where me and my friends were.

Saw a subhuman once,it wasn’t illegal but it should be

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Debetro