What's the most incredible sport finishes you know?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger

For me it has gotta be this one. The Daytona 500 of 2007, pinnacle of NASCAR (2nd most popular sport in America at the time) and sky-high ratings for the mainstream sport events. The whole USA watching this one race, the most important one of the schedule (and the season-opening one).

After three hours of frenetic racing and accidents that took out many contenders, the last lap begins. Getting out of the trioval, Kevin Harvick edges out Mark Martin for one of the closest photo-finishes in the history of the sport.

Meanwhile, the whole pack of cars crashes behind them at over 200 mph (320 km/h) in a wild fashion. Vehicles on their roof, oil fire, a cheering crowd and flashy cameras make this finish one of the most emblematic and iconic ones in the history of motorsports (and sports alone) and depict what the 2000s were; a truly dramatic and history-changing era.
We'll never have anything like this again, sadly.

Post the best finishes you know below.

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood, Deleted member 4804 and BrettyBoy
Super bowl seahawks vs. patriots

or TAA corner kick

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Aguero goal vs QPR in the last minute

Gotze goal vs Argentina in the last 6 minutes in the 2014 World Cup final

Patriots come back vs Atlanta

Drogba goal and penalty against bayern in 2012 UCL final

Lebron + kyrie carrying Cleveland to a 4-3 victory against golden state after being 3-0 down in the series

Roma comeback vs Barcelona

Portugals unexpected victory against France in the 2016 European championship final

that’s all I got

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Aguero goal vs QPR in the last minute

Gotze goal vs Argentina in the last 6 minutes in the 2014 World Cup final

Patriots come back vs Atlanta

Drogba goal and penalty against bayern in 2012 UCL final

Lebron + kyrie carrying Cleveland to a 4-3 victory against golden state after being 3-0 down in the series

Roma comeback vs Barcelona

Portugals unexpected victory against France in the 2016 European championship final

that’s all I got
What do you think about Iniesta's goal against the Netherlands on the 2010 WC final?

• +1
What do you think about Iniesta's goal against the Netherlands on the 2010 WC final?
I forgot about that one tbh. If I wanna talk about the 2010 WC then I probably should also mention that Uruguay vs Ghana match

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I forgot about that one tbh. If I wanna talk about the 2010 WC then I probably should also mention that Uruguay vs Ghana match
Yeah, Suárez is one of a kind tbh

• JFL
Yeah, Suárez is one of a kind tbh
Man became the most hated villain after that. Entire streets in my city went silent after he did that

Man became the most hated villain after that. Entire streets in my city went silent after he did that
And after biting niggas throughout his career too

• JFL
And after biting niggas throughout his career too
Mans a psycho. He was a BEAST though. best striker in the world in his prime. He’s fallen off hard tho

Mans a psycho. He was a BEAST though. best striker in the world in his prime. He’s fallen off hard tho
One of the best I've witnessed, falls short only to guys like Thierry Henry and van Basten (haven't seen the latter, only on tape). Nonetheless, he kicked ass on his prime

• +1
Kobe Bryant’s final game. RIP

• So Sad
One of the best I've witnessed, falls short only to guys like Thierry Henry and van Basten (haven't seen the latter, only on tape). Nonetheless, he kicked ass on his prime
I swear he outscored ronaldo on multiple occasions. His only problem was preforming for Uruguay. In his prime he flopped for them (2014 World Cup) or was banned from playing/injured (2015 and 2016 copa America). He could of carried them to the final in 2014 imo

Kobe Bryant’s final game. RIP
That was insane. Shaq on the courtside, the whole stadium jumping, his last fadeaway shots. A memorable moment. Sad he's gone. RIP

I swear he outscored ronaldo on multiple occasions. His only problem was preforming for Uruguay. In his prime he flopped for them (2014 World Cup) or was banned from playing/injured (2015 and 2016 copa America). He could of carried them to the final in 2014 imo
He got the Copa América '11 with his national team (and is the top scorer overall for it) tho

That was insane. Shaq on the courtside, the whole stadium jumping, his last fadeaway shots. A memorable moment. Sad he's gone. RIP

He got the Copa América '11 with his national team (and is the top scorer overall for it) tho
That was before his prime. He had unlimited potential in his prime, he could of broke the World Cup scoring record if he played good in 2014, ded srs

Shit forget about Argentina almost coming back during 2018 world cup

That was before his prime. He had unlimited potential in his prime, he could of broke the World Cup scoring record if he played good in 2014, ded srs
I feel like you're a little bit over the top rn. He was very good, made a name for himself in the history of football and everything. But u r exaggerating

brutal
liverpool vs milan or bayern vs manchester were brutal matches in football aswell

• +1

• +1
I feel like you're a little bit over the top rn. He was very good, made a name for himself in the history of football and everything. But u r exaggerating
I mean he did average nearly a goal per game with liverpool in 2014 and almost carried them to the EPL title. He was on fire that year. He could of done better in the 2014 World Cup imo.

brutal
liverpool vs milan or bayern vs manchester were brutal matches in football aswell

That video is a big ass choke, I remember it perfectly. Then the 'vettes fell down to third behind the Ford GTs too. Jfl

Kroos goal in extra time in Sweden vs Germany World Cup 2018

I mean he did average nearly a goal per game with liverpool in 2014 and almost carried them to the EPL title. He was on fire that year. He could of done better in the 2014 World Cup imo.
But he had to bite a nigga shoulder lmfao anyway I get what you're saying. Still one player doesn't make up for a whole team, he wouldn't have gone past semis that WC

• +1
But he had to bite a nigga shoulder lmfao anyway I get what you're saying. Still one player doesn't make up for a whole team, he wouldn't have gone past semis that WC
Sure. He probably would of been stopped dead in his tracks if he came up against Germany or the Netherlands

Sure. He probably would of been stopped dead in his tracks if he came up against Germany or the Netherlands
What's your opinion on the 2018 WC final? Was it good? Which team deserved it the most?

Djokovic vs Federer Wimbledon Final 2019. The whole crowd was cheering for Federer and booing Djokovic and even booed and taunted him when he fell over and was clutching his leg in agony. Every point they'd make sure they were showing who they wanted to win. Federer had 2 match points and wasted them both and then Djokovic won in the 5th set tiebreak and the crowd was extremely triggered and hardly anyone clapped and stood up and he just smirked at them like a boss.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
What's your opinion on the 2018 WC final? Was it good? Which team deserved it the most?
The WC 2018 final is the best WC final I’ve seen. 6 goals in total. it was back and forth.

France definitely deserved it. The fact that they cracked the Croatian defence (which was solid throughout the whole tournament) and put 4 goals past them only showed that they deserved it.

khabib vs conor mcgregor Jfl

• WTF
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Catawampus
Man city vs Queenpark Rangers.
Agueros goal.
That was fucking crazy

The WC 2018 final is the best WC final I’ve seen. 6 goals in total. it was back and forth.

France definitely deserved it. The fact that they cracked the Croatian defence (which was solid throughout the whole tournament) and put 4 goals past them only showed that they deserved it.
Sad WC final tbh, I wanted the underdogs to stun 'em. They had more possession than France the whole game and had more shots too. But you know, the winner is the one that scores the most goals. The rest doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Blackout.xl
Sad WC final tbh, I wanted the underdogs to stun 'em. They had more possession than France the whole game and had more shots too. But you know, the winner is the one that scores the most goals. The rest doesn't matter
Of course. Croatia had a god tier run. I hope they do good in the 2020 European championship but at this point idk if they will

Of course. Croatia had a god tier run. I hope they do good in the 2020 European championship but at this point idk if they will
I highly doubt they will, that WC run was a fluke.

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Celtics vs lakers game 7

Heat vs spurs game 6

Cavs vs warriors game 7

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
In 1991 Ayrton Senna was leading braziliwn gp, but his gearbox failed and he atucked in 6th Gear. He started losing few seconds a lap. He won and after that he screamed and get musle contraction on his necm and shoulder and passed from pain.

In 1991 Ayrton Senna was leading braziliwn gp, but his gearbox failed and he atucked in 6th Gear. He started losing few seconds a lap. He won and after that he screamed and get musle contraction on his necm and shoulder and passed from pain.

Senna is the last F1 legend. What that man did can not be repeated. He had to die, same way Dale Earnhardt, Sr. had to. They left this world as legends and helped bring a lot of safety improvements with their passings. God bless them

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood and Pietrosiek
Djokovic vs Federer Wimbledon Final 2019. The whole crowd was cheering for Federer and booing Djokovic and even booed and taunted him when he fell over and was clutching his leg in agony. Every point they'd make sure they were showing who they wanted to win. Federer had 2 match points and wasted them both and then Djokovic won in the 5th set tiebreak and the crowd was extremely triggered and hardly anyone clapped and stood up and he just smirked at them like a boss.
Lmfao

game 7 of 2016 finals
lebron game 1 performance of 2018 finals
heat vs spurs game 6 ray allen shot
curry halfcourt shot from halfcourt against okc
dame's series ending shot from nearly halfcourt sidestepping
dame's series ending shot from out of bound's pass
ramos last minute header to save real ass
turkey vs czech republic euro 2008
turkey vs croatia euro 2008
barca coming back against psg

in a quick look these came up to my mind

Texas vs USC Rose Bowl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
game 7 of 2016 finals
lebron game 1 performance of 2018 finals
heat vs spurs game 6 ray allen shot
curry halfcourt shot from halfcourt against okc
dame's series ending shot from nearly halfcourt sidestepping
dame's series ending shot from out of bound's pass
ramos last minute header to save real ass
turkey vs czech republic euro 2008
turkey vs croatia euro 2008
barca coming back against psg

in a quick look these came up to my mind
Would've never thought about Turkey vs Czech Republic tbh jfl
How do you remember those games?

Would've never thought about Turkey vs Czech Republic tbh jfl
How do you remember those games?
im turkish therefore i do

those games were legendary for me since i was little

im turkish therefore i do

those games were legendary for me since i was little
Ah okay. Everybody has got a space in their memories for good childhood moments.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Gazzamogga and Deleted member 3073