What’s the most malicious thing you can do with an Insta account?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
serious replies only pls. pm if ur good at tech shit pls

just don't make threats and police won't have a reason to track you down

Do you mean like you have access to someone else's insta account or what's the most malicious thing you can do with your insta account

someone just logged into my instagram account (usa) is that you bro? :cry:

just don't make threats and police won't have a reason to track you down
what? i’m srs not making any threat to an individual. jjst a question

Do you mean like you have access to someone else's insta account or what's the most malicious thing you can do with your insta account
neither. what’s the wrong i can do with someone’s public acc. i don’t have usership of it. jc what other info i can get

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
what? i’m srs not making any threat to an individual. jjst a question

neither. what’s the wrong i can do with someone’s public acc. i don’t have usership of it. jc what other info i can get
Tbh I don't think you can really do anything wrong without access to that person's account, I guess you could get people to send threatening messages to them or
If you can view there images on there account through looking at small details in the background of there posts you can probably find out roughly were they live and threaten them or something, I wouldn't do that though if I was you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Tbh I don't think you can really do anything wrong without access to that person's account, I guess you could get people to send threatening messages to them or
If you can view there images on there account through looking at small details in the background of there posts you can probably find out roughly were they live and threaten them or something, I wouldn't do that though if I was you
It's *their, dumbass

yeah that’d be really unethical

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765