What's the most potent eyelash serum I could use to make them dark and extremely long to give me that dark circle around my eyes like bass

dprnick

dprnick

Iron
TItle, I want my area to have that black outer area without having to use eyeliner like a faggot

TItle, I want my area to have that black outer area without having to use eyeliner like a faggot
Bass looks kohl lol, I use L'occitane hair growth serum though. helped me a ton and grew my eyelashes pretty fast, didn't see any shedding.

Bass looks kohl lol, I use L'occitane hair growth serum though. helped me a ton and grew my eyelashes pretty fast, didn't see any shedding.
I've been using the ordinary's eyelash and brow serum and I def saw results but I think I've like plateaued with it, I believe I need something stronger now

dude my Indian friends have this and so does my brother. it makes their eyes look slimmer, and bigger, as the waterline is enveloped into the sclera, it can also reduce the appearance of prey eyes i really want it but sadly i didnt get the good genes.

I've been using the ordinary's eyelash and brow serum and I def saw results but I think I've like plateaued with it, I believe I need something stronger now
what have you been using, my eyelashes and brows are like the only decent things abt my eye area so i want to maxx them