What’s the most you’ve drank in a night?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Mine is 30 drinks, not doing that again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, ShowerMaxxing, MongoloidJoe and 1 other person
Mum tells me not to drink.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ShowerMaxxing, n9wiff and 2 others
750ml of apple juice, or so I thought.:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
funny story actually.

i never drink that much unlesss i'm with my family but i remember this one time i got fucking wasted out of mind chilling with my french buddies. i kept offering people shots but they didn't want them so i took the shorts for them and finished a bottle. that including the beer and wine i had previously all before actually entering the uni party.

i remember tackling my buddy and when we hit the ground it hit me how messed up i was. as soon as i got into the school which didn't want to let me in because i was too fucked i confessed my love to a girl i didn't even like. after that i sat down and threw up on my shirt. and i just chilled there trying to get a grip.

these girls thought i was overdosing, which isn't that far off and kept asking me what i took. i didn't speak any french at the time so i kept telling them i couldn't understand them. they legit took off my shirt and started taking care of me. the girl who looked like a lesbian kept insisting on coming home with me to take care of me and buddy kept telling her to leave me alone. i have never been so fucking embarrassed because my actual crush was there. i couldn't even appreciate the attention because i thought i was legit about to die. they then carried me out and dropped me in my buddies car to take me home.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ShowerMaxxing and ey88
L
funny story actually.

i never drink that much unlesss i'm with my family but i remember this one time i got fucking wasted out of mind chilling with my french buddies. i kept offering people shots but they didn't want them so i took the shorts for them and finished a bottle. that including the beer and wine i had previously all before actually entering the uni party.

i remember tackling my buddy and when we hit the ground it hit me how messed up i was. as soon as i got into the school which didn't want to let me in because i was too fucked i confessed my love to a girl i didn't even like. after that i sat down and threw up on my shirt. and i just chilled there trying to get a grip.

these girls thought i was overdosing, which isn't that far off and kept asking me what i took. i didn't speak any french at the time so i kept telling them i couldn't understand them. they legit took off my shirt and started taking care of me. i have never been so fucking embarrassed because my actual crush was there. i couldn't even appreciate the attention because i thought i was legit about to die. they then carried me out and dropped me in my buddies car to take me home.
Lmao, thankfully not many people were there when I drank 30 drinks and I just passed out in the bathroom so it wasn’t too bad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater and darkness97
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, 97baHater and ey88
I forgot how many shots of whiskey but drank and passed out on bed instantly as I lay.

I remember lying down and everything was spinning around me every time I turned over and I felt like falling down idk how to describe.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ey88 and darkness97
L

Lmao, thankfully not many people were there when I drank 30 drinks and I just passed out in the bathroom so it wasn’t too bad
legit i wish this was my story but its not, my boss told me that this dude passed out while taking a shit. and when they found him he was on the floor with ass mid shit sticking out of his ass. they didn't know what to do. "do they pull the shit out of his ass and get him to sit up? or what? LOOOOOOOL

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, ShowerMaxxing and ey88
legit i wish this was my story but its not, my boss told me that this dude passed out while taking a shit. and when they found him he was on the floor with ass mid shit sticking out of his ass. they didn't know what to do. "do they pull the shit out of his ass and get him to sit up? or what? LOOOOOOOL
Lmao no way

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
I forgot how many shots of whiskey but drank and passed out on bed instantly as I lay.

I remember lying down and everything was spinning around me every time I turned over and I felt like falling down idk how to describe.
classic. classic. you described it perfectly.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ey88

I know exactly how it felt lmao

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff

i even heard about this dude laying on the grass and grabbing on to it for dear life because he felt like he was going to fall off.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and n9wiff
i even heard about this dude laying on the grass and grabbing on to it for dear life because he felt like he was going to fall off.
Yeah, when standing up you just feel disorientated but shit gets really weird if you are really drunk + lying down.

Only reason I love whiskey over any other alcoholic drink. Though tbf I only tried beer and wine. Some apple cider maybe but too low content to count.

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel, darkness97 and ey88
i got so high i saw a dinosaur

• +1
funny story actually.

these girls thought i was overdosing, which isn't that far off and kept asking me what i took. i didn't speak any french at the time so i kept telling them i couldn't understand them. they legit took off my shirt and started taking care of me. the girl who looked like a lesbian kept insisting on coming home with me to take care of me and buddy kept telling her to leave me alone. i have never been so fucking embarrassed because my actual crush was there. i couldn't even appreciate the attention because i thought i was legit about to die. they then carried me out and dropped me in my buddies car to take me home.
Ur buddy cockblocked u

• +1
i got so high i saw a dinosaur
I got so high one time stood still against my friends truck for like 2 hours straight without saying a word

Mine is 30 drinks, not doing that again
Maybe a little more than 21 (U.S drinks), I woke up with a disrupted sense of reality, I remember the door to the hotel room looking slightly wavy

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and ey88
A complete bottle of Vodka Gorbatschow, 0,7 liter.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and ey88
Maybe a little more than 21 (U.S drinks), I woke up with a disrupted sense of reality, I remember the door to the hotel room looking slightly wavy
Lmao relatable

I don’t think I would ever drink again, in fact I’d probably move countries

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
I don’t think I would ever drink again, in fact I’d probably move countries
everyone says that and the stop going to the bar for like a week and then they come back. lol

• +1
A few beers and maybe a shot or two

I was never a drinker
crazy considwring u threw a thermometer or some shit at ur friend and cut his lip or som shit while drunk. i assumed u drank like 6 shoys at leadt

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ey88
PSA though, although these stories are funny for anybody reading.

Alcohol and drugs are something that should be treated with a lot of fear and moderation. for every funny story i have, i have 30 terrible stories of people being degenerate, angry, annoying fucking losers. alcohol will make you a fucking loser in every sense of the word. the people you meet while you're drunk are not your friends. they're just high.

i remember going to the bar i was a regular and didn't drink and never realized how fucking annoying the people i was hanging out with were. not all of them of course but in general super fucking annoying and smelly.

• +1
crazy considwring u threw a thermometer or some shit at ur friend and cut his lip or som shit while drunk. i assumed u drank like 6 shoys at leadt
I think you got the wrong nigga

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and ey88
Yeah, when standing up you just feel disorientated but shit gets really weird if you are really drunk + lying down.

Only reason I love whiskey over any other alcoholic drink. Though tbf I only tried beer and wine. Some apple cider maybe but too low content to count.
I dont drink at all but I love me some whiskey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Gaygymmaxx and ey88
I think you got the wrong nigga
We were in my friends hot tub and this mf threw the floating thermometer thing and my friend was right behind him so he didn't see and busted the other guys eyebrow open shit might need some stitches too then another guy was in the pool with us looking like he was about to pass out so we thought he was drunk enough to kiss a guy so we convinced him that our other friend was his crush and almost got them to kiss lmao

• JFL
7 cherry kool-aid pouches

(Im a nigger)

• JFL
2 whole bottles of liquor and alotta shots and drinks

• +1