• Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2846, Gebirgscel and 2 others
Submental
Now rep me bitch

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: x30001 and Zygos4Life
Undechinus?

@Catawampus @wellthatsucks Legends. Will give you two special ((rare)) info in future
Undechinus?
bruhsoundeffect.mp3

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Overjetcel299, Catawampus and 1 other person
Second chin

@Catawampus @wellthatsucks Legends. Will give you two special ((rare)) info in future

bruhsoundeffect.mp3
Why you brush me bro.

It's called "blue waffles"

Submental fat or submental area, whatever. It is highly dependent on your hyoid bone position and/or body fat levels. If you mew correctly, the hyoid bone should lift up, and the submental area will have less fat, making your jawline more defined.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
442 1
442 1

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Submental fat or submental area, whatever. It is highly dependent on your hyoid bone position and/or body fat levels. If you mew correctly, the hyoid bone should lift up, and the submental area will have less fat, making your jawline more defined.
I hardmew all the time, get enough D3, K2, trace minerals, Calcium D Glucarate and apply tazorac to that submental area and it's made a crazy difference

I hardmew all the time, get enough D3, K2, trace minerals, Calcium D Glucarate and apply tazorac to that submental area and it's made a crazy difference
You get them all through food, right? I'm actually not sure if Tazorac would make a difference, who knows.

You get them all through food, right? I'm actually not sure if Tazorac would make a difference, who knows.
It seems to be making a difference. I'd never apply it to my face though. Saw @Extra Chromosome talk about applying Tazorac to your submental tbh, so credit to him. Yeah I get them through food and supplements. Kale, broccoli, potatoes (boiled and cooled to change the starch to resistant starch). So much K2 and C and potassium in those foods. Then I take a D3/K2 sup and DIM which has CDG in it.
It seems to be making a difference. I'd never apply it to my face though. Saw @Extra Chromosome talk about applying Tazorac to your submental tbh, so credit to him. Yeah I get them through food and supplements. Kale, broccoli, potatoes (boiled and cooled to change the starch to resistant starch). So much K2 and C and potassium in those foods. Then I take a D3/K2 sup and DIM which has CDG in it.

Last edited: