D

Deleted member 15343

‏‏‎ ‎low iq philosopher
say someone starts at 16 and graduates at 20 that's definitely early
17/21
or 18/22
or late 19/23
or 20/24

does late 19/23 and graduating at 23-24 seem like a normal age? doesn't really matter long term right? I've heard people joining and graduating and all sorts of ages with semester changes, change of course or branch, taking a drop or two etc

what's the normal range you wouldn't bat at eye in your country?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Graduating at 23/24 is normal, you would be a year older than most people. But thats very marginal

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15343
23/24 even 25 is normal. The duration for many integrated programmes is 5 yrs and it's completely normal to be graduating in ur mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343
23/24 even 25 is normal. The duration for many integrated programmes is 5 yrs and it's completely normal to be graduating in ur mid 20s.
Some people used to take 3-4 drops for iit jee when it had unlimited attempts so just got curious. Many people on reddit joining UG courses (engg or else) at 20
Especially in medicine

Getting in, taking a semester off for LL I might graduate at 23/24.

Last edited:
  • +1
usually after 18 to 20. But you can enter formal education at any age of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 756, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Some people used to take 3-4 drops for iit jee when it had unlimited attempts so just got curious. Many people on reddit joining UG courses (engg or else) at 20
Especially in medicine

Getting in, taking a semester off for LL I might graduate at 23/24.
Is dropping a semester a good idea?

• +1
Is dropping a semester a good idea?
doesn't seem uncommon
I'll try to fit in during 3 month summer vacay though BUT I might miss on internship opportunities or shit because of that. Well.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15343

Yeah oviously your missing large part of your syllabus if you dont turn up how are you gonna understand the proceeding theory.

Most subjects go from easy to hard but it you skip the easy bits the hard bits become impossible.

• +1
Yeah oviously your missing large part of your syllabus if you dont turn up how are you gonna understand the proceeding theory.

Most subjects go from easy to hard but it you skip the easy bits the hard bits become impossible.
can't you self study?

• +1
can't you self study?

You can if your like that im not. Or else why would i pay to do the course if i could self study why wouldnt i just do an online part time 1

• +1
You can if your like that im not. Or else why would i pay to do the course if i could self study why wouldnt i just do an online part time 1
it's just one semester taken for other reasons doesn't seem like a VERY TOUGh task you still avail all the benefits of the course and classes all other times

• +1
tbh self study is often more efficient to me lectures consolidate what you already know and once you're on a similar page as the lecturer you can better grasp information in class

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
it's just one semester taken for other reasons doesn't seem like a VERY TOUGh task you still avail all the benefits of the course and classes all other times

What are you gonna do in that semester working? If so then take if it not what why not take it?

• +1
all depends on how you look + if you can pull off being older socially

older chad can do whatever, but older incel will instantly be a massive red flag to everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15343
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
tbh self study is often more efficient to me lectures consolidate what you already know and once you're on a similar page as the lecturer you can better grasp information in class

I find that quite difficult i aint gonna lie most schools dont teach kids to think like that unfortunately

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 15343
old chad = everybody looks up to him because hes older and has life experience

old incel = everybody looks down on him because he's desperate

17/21
or 18/22
or late 19/23
or 20/24

does late 19/23 and graduating at 23-24 seem like a normal age? doesn't really matter long term right? I've heard people joining and graduating and all sorts of ages with semester changes, change of course or branch, taking a drop or two etc

if you wanna get far in life live by this vedio.

• +1
17/21
or 18/22
or late 19/23
or 20/24

The normal range I wouldn’t bat a eye in my country is 17-18.

As early as you can the better as long as you pick a degree which is actually useful

Last edited: