What's the one thing you wish you'd known before starting looksmaxxing?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Hindsight is 20/20. What's the biggest lesson you learned the hard way? I'll go first...

Honestly? It's the inertia.

The endless hours I spent researching, analyzing, and discussing lookmaxxing strategies, but not actually doing anything.

We all know the drill: there's where you are, where you want to be, and the actions required to bridge that gap.

But there's this massive, invisible force—inertia—that keeps so many of us stuck in the planning phase.

I wasted so much time spinning my wheels. The biggest lesson I've learned? Action, even imperfect action, trumps endless analysis.

Don't let inertia win.

• +1
Reactions: Novanotfr, caiolindo, marigold and 6 others
That it’s all genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and FreakShowCel
that looks don't matter bro!

• +1
Reactions: watah, Blud_99 and truthhurts
well i mean i dont understand why you would study anything other than surgeries, those are the only things that matter in the end and worth studying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yue, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 1 other person
I was about to write it but you already said it hahaha. action is the key. I feel the same way as you do.
Knowing the infos but not taking action or really doing it.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sb23 and Alexanderr
I've been taking more action now and regret why I didn't do it since I know about it.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sb23
Alexanderr do you have a girlfriend?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sb23
The endless hours I spent researching, analyzing, and discussing lookmaxxing strategies, but not actually doing anything.
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Some people research allot before going to the gym in order to be optimal, you could argue it's the same thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I shouldve been injecting myself with chinese research chemicals at a young age instead of enjoying my life

• +1
Reactions: VanillaCoke, submammal and truthhurts
well i mean i dont understand why you would study anything other than surgeries, those are the only things that matter in the end and worth studying
Hard disagree, the majority of "ascensions" I've seen on this forum are people who did very basic things.

Losing body fat, gaining muscles, clearing up their skin, getting tattoos, minox for their eyebrows/eyelashes, changing their hairstyle (in conjunction with other things), how they dress, MT2, etc.

Of course, all of these people had a decent base. If your facial development is truly just in the gutter, surgery is the only way.

But most people will be average. A lot of these, in isolation, might not mean much but if you sum the little positive changes they can result in a big change.

The key distinction here with the blue pill is that this is not a winning recipe for everybody. Some people will simply need surgery, end of.

You simply need to know where you're starting from.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, marigold, epoxy and 2 others
I shouldve been injecting myself with chinese research chemicals at a young age instead of enjoying my life
You can do both time management is key But u will be schizo so theres always a price

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel and truthhurts
You can do both time management is key But u will be schizo so theres always a price
Im already schizo and im at the age where I feel like injecting myself would be past prime

Hard disagree, the majority of "ascensions" I've seen on this forum are people who did very basic things.

Losing body fat, gaining muscles, clearing up their skin, getting tattoos, minox for their eyebrows/eyelashes, changing their hairstyle (in conjunction with other things), how they dress, MT2, etc.

Of course, all of these people had a decent base. If your facial development is truly just in the gutter, surgery is the only way.

But most people will be average. A lot of these, in isolation, might not mean much but if you sum the little positive changes they can result in a big change.

The key distinction here with the blue pill is that this is not a winning recipe for everybody. Some people will simply need surgery, end of.

You simply need to know where you're starting from.
well alright. i understand, its good doing the easy basics, but you also have to understand you wont escape your dating pool, you will just slightly open it up, its the makeup effect but on a smaller basis

if girls dont like your pheno, they dont like it, softmaxxing wont change it

if they dont like your bones, softmaxxing wont do anything

after all, they are the basics

if girls dont like your pheno, they dont like it, softmaxxing wont change it

if they dont like your bones, softmaxxing wont do anything
wrong and wrong