What's the origin behind your profile picture and username?

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
My picture is Jim Morrison from The Doors, a rock band.

I chose this username because I felt sexy upon registering an account here. Now I feel like an ugly slob.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, normie_joe, Klasik616 and 3 others
Denji from csm ❤️❤️

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Huge غرور and sexy
Arthur morgan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, sexy and irkkedmulatto
Avi is me and username is last 2 letters of my last name + first 2 letters of my first name + ascension cos that‘s the plan

• +1
Reactions: sexy
you would never guess nigga

i forgot my passwords and shit so i had to make a new user, so i called myself ImVerySorry cause i had just made the my first account, so it took like 20 minnutes before i forgot all my passwords and shit :lul: you can prob find a account with 0 post 0 rep with the same pfp cause of it, pfp is just random picture from my folder, i was too lazy with looking for something and it was the best photo for a pfp i had :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
State of online dating

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and sexy
The doors used to be my favourite band ever

My name has literally no meaning, and my pfp is Ted Kaczynski because I like his beliefs

• Love it
Me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sexy and irkkedmulatto
State of online dating

A glimpse into my future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, normie_joe, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
The doors used to be my favourite band ever

My name has literally no meaning, and my pfp is Ted Kaczynski because I like his beliefs
You're a very likeable person, did you know?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and ey88
I have a big ego (rightfully so) and i am arab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy and ey88
username
just threw some shit together tbh

avi
my favourite character from dexter

• +1
you would never guess nigga

i forgot my passwords and shit so i had to make a new user, so i called myself ImVerySorry cause i had just made the my first account, so it took like 20 minnutes before i forgot all my passwords and shit :lul: you can prob find a account with 0 post 0 rep with the same pfp cause of it, pfp is just random picture from my folder, i was too lazy with looking for something and it was the best photo for a pfp i had :lul:
This comment made me laugh hard, not gonna lie.

• JFL
Reactions: ImVerySorry
Caesar, and I change the pfp alot but mostly paintings or historic figures

• +1
Both ai generated

• +1
Kanye West openly dissed his cousin on a song, who had stolen his laptop and extorted him, claiming he was going to release a sex video between Kanye and some woman that he found on the laptop if Kanye didn't pay him a lot of money. I thought it was a funny memorable bar.

• +1
I have Beast Boy as my avi because he is a character that is a dumb punching bag that hides/copes with his pain through a shitty sense of humor so I find him relatable.

The name is just some random nonsense I thought up on the spot.

:LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and sexy
I have Beast Boy as my avi because he is a character that is dumb a punchingbag hides/copes with his pain through a shitty sense of humor so I find him relatable.

The name is just some random nonsense I thought up on the spot.

:LOL:
Your profile is trash. Maybe it's something about your personality. I wouldn't be content with that.

Persian epic poem

Indian ben shapiro

• +1

I chose this username because I felt sexy upon registering an account here. Now I feel like an ugly slob.
rape = based

homelander = based

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It’s a secret

Username is yoshisand pronounced 'yoshis and' not 'Yoshi sand' picked this user name as a combination because my previous usersnames across platforms was Yoshi and sand combined the two so if you read it it's yoshis and sand because it can be precived both ways
Avi is an old retro girl with headphones from the 90s

Last edited:
. My avi reflects who i am and what im trying ti be. I'm like Nasty Nas in a new york ghetto trying to make it big. And my username is a parody to the Friday the 13th movie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and datboijj
Who u laughing at @datboijj
. My avi reflects who i am and what im trying ti be. I'm like Nasty Nas in a new york ghetto trying to make it big. And my username is a parody to the Friday the 13th movie

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Pic cuz I feel like I have a good killer instincts, more symbolic tho because I'm not one to throw my life away just to hurt someone. I also like business, corporate stuff and competition.

Name cuz I'm superstitious lol so I feel like I will be or am what I name myself. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Profile picture is Gats
Name origin is The Machinist film starring Christian Bale and suffix number is from the Bollywood film Khiladi 786

my username was from boobs to nipslip to noobslip to noobs

Last edited:
I refuse to explain myself because I am mysterious

You cared enough to engage me in conversation
See if you were a cute JB foid I would have smoothly broken the ice this way

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

Idk my username was merope in a game and i love rei

You cared enough to engage me in conversation
I guess i am more interested than anyone else :LOL: and I'm not interested at all

Last edited:
See if you were a cute JB foid I would have smoothly broken the ice this way
You don't talk to any bitches. Stop larping. You would have instantly broken eye contact and scurried away bro:lul:

Last edited: