A real 6'2-6'3 barefoot

• +1
Reactions: gonzalezcheis, FUE Mogger, armemann and 3 others
6'2
If you want halo 6'5+

• +1
Reactions: armemann, MA_ascender and 6ft4majesticincel
should i use lifts to reach 6'5?
This is where the serious halo starts (won't work for sub 4 PSL).
Deluded cope.
Being tall will always be an advantage unless you’re like suffering from some disorder that makes you tall aka unnaturally tall.

If you are genetically tall, proportionate & mobile/athletic you really can’t lose. But after a certain point you should be very into sports growing up and that’s pretty early on ID say (6’2+).

But plenty of athletic 7 footers. Lol if you wouldn’t want to be a 7 foot turbo mogger dominating sports

• +1
Reactions: N1666, YungTrappa and 6ft4majesticincel
6'6

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
Deluded cope.
Being tall will always be an advantage unless you’re like suffering from some disorder that makes you tall aka unnaturally tall.

If you are genetically tall, proportionate & mobile/athletic you really can’t lose. But after a certain point you should be very into sports growing up and that’s pretty early on ID say (6’2+).

But plenty of athletic 7 footers. Lol if you wouldn’t want to be a 7 foot turbo mogger dominating sports
Mass replied to everyone award

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, YungTrappa and 6ft4majesticincel
Deluded cope.

agreed, my height helps me alot especially in sports, mainly basketball and overall gives me halo with short girls

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
yh thats complicated. If you doing sports then some require you to be shorter or some to be taller. Some girls like tall boys and some like really tall(like 6’6). And depending on your genetics being really tall can bring health problems. So id say 6’4 just bcs of health and skeleton problems

• +1
yh thats complicated. If you doing sports then some require you to be shorter or some to be taller. Some girls like tall boys and some like really tall(like 6’6). And depending on your genetics being really tall can bring health problems. So id say 6’4 just bcs of health and skeleton problems
wise choice

• +1
Reactions: matt142
Mass replied to everyone award
3FA741E7 A430 4D4B AD32 0686A31CE5E8

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
180cm is safe starting height but it wont give halo

Ideally I would say 6'2 but that could be also from my own experience as I have seen people at around 6'2 have decent proportions.

6'5 def gives halo and I have seen that height a few times irl but the person themselves looked somewhat bloated and low MTN in the face. So it didn't make him anything striking to look at.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sinss and 6ft4majesticincel

Ideally I would say 6'2 but that could be also from my own experience as I have seen people at around 6'2 have decent proportions.

6'5 def gives halo and I have seen that height a few times irl but the person themselves looked somewhat bloated and low MTN in the face. So it didn't make him anything striking to look at.
can i pm u?

Deluded cope.

"just have a proportionate frame despite being 7 feet tall"-theory (even though it's really fucking unlikely).

water, taller = better if proportionate. But after 6'5 the height halo gives diminishing returns for every inch after that, plus you're just more likely to have an unproportional physique.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 6ft4majesticincel
Anything under 6’8 is manlet

• So Sad
"just have a proportionate frame despite being 7 feet tall"-theory (even though it's really fucking unlikely).

water, taller = better if proportionate. But after 6'5 the height halo diminishes a ton for every inch after that, plus you're just more likely to have an unproportional physique.
This is ideal

6ft4-5 is perfect height

Tall enough for those height obsessed midgets

Not too tall for the others that like a normal looking guy

• +1
6ft4-5 is perfect height

Tall enough for those height obsessed midgets

Not too tall for the others that like a normal looking guy
agreed

• +1
Reactions: KT-34
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel and ElTruecel
6ft3.5

• +1
6'1

accounting for general longevity and ability to attract most women ( assuming face isn't a problem)

• +1
Facts.
180cm is the bare minimum in 2024 to not have height tax.
I suppose you could do well at 175-178 but there will still be a few girls that'll think you're too short.

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and 6ft4majesticincel
Facts.
180cm is the bare minimum in 2024 to not have height tax.
I suppose you could do well at 175-178 but there will still be a few girls that'll think you're too short.
I tend to dress dark overall to have the illusion to appear taller :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 6ft4majesticincel
6 -6"3

• +1
6’2” to 6’4” legit is probably the ideal range, with 6’4” being best in scandanavia and 6’2” and 6’3” being best in other spots

• +1
6’2” to 6’4” legit is probably the ideal range, with 6’4” being best in scandanavia and 6’2” and 6’3” being best in other spots
agreed, at 6'4 i fell like i height mog most people but still not too tall to be weird