What’s the point having a gf

Ghostcel

Ghostcel

Kys
Emotional support?Affection?Sex?

People think they love their partner but the truth is they love themselves.

Sex with the least effort possible, someone to talk to and spend time with I GUESS

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, lookserumaxeru and Deleted member 206
It's like having a friend, but instead of having to bro down, you can have sex (without it being gay)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, IWantToMax and Vitruvian
Your wish. Depends on the Pov of the guy

Having a girlfriend is a cool hobby tbh.

This is the point.

• JFL
Reactions: Ghostcel
It's like having a friend, but instead of having to bro down, you can have sex (without it being gay)
You could gaymax with @Dope and @Peachy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, turkproducer and Anon
sex is the only benefit

perceieved status

• +1
Emotional support?Affection?Sex?

People think they love their partner but the truth is they love themselves.
All of the above tbh. Having someone that loves the way you look, act, smell, etc and caring for you is something every human needs. Unfortunately, it is only limited to the top 20% of males. Sure, you can be average and have a GF but she will never love you the same if you looked a PSL point better.

Point is, there’s different levels of love and commitment IMO. If you’re below average or average, you can still get a GF but she will never treat you the same as the 6PSL BF she had before. It’s quite sad tbh. If a girl really loves you, she will do literally anything to please or for you. She will drop all her “feminist beliefs” about being equal in a relationship and whatnot and what you to dominate it. Deep down, that’s what women want, but you need to pass the “attractiveness” test. You need to look masculine and attractive for her to submit. Many men will never have this because of their genes. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, turkproducer, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
No point. I find my male friends way more fun to spend time with. If you want to slay just go to a party or clubbing.

SUMMON!

@streege

jfl if u think that still exists
It does, but I think, if you dig deep enough, it’s all for yourself. All love is selfish one way or another. Women can love, they can be loyal, they can show affection and truly care, but only in that moment.

There’s a lot of talk about “women aren’t loyal” and shit, which is true in the long run, but for the time that she does actually love you and want you, she is loyal. Once someone bigger and better comes around, she will go to them. The way of the road.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
All of the above tbh. Having someone that loves the way you look, act, smell, etc and caring for you is something every human needs. Unfortunately, it is only limited to the top 20% of males. Sure, you can be average and have a GF but she will never love you the same if you looked a PSL point better.

Point is, there’s different levels of love and commitment IMO. If you’re below average or average, you can still get a GF but she will never treat you the same as the 6PSL BF she had before. It’s quite sad tbh. If a girl really loves you, she will do literally anything to please or for you. She will drop all her “feminist beliefs” about being equal in a relationship and whatnot and what you to dominate it. Deep down, that’s what women want, but you need to pass the “attractiveness” test. You need to look masculine and attractive for her to submit. Many men will never have this because of their genes. It is what it is.
the hot ones even treat Chad like he is disposable. It is over

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and turkproducer

I think average looking guys can be that “special person”for ugly girls but who wants to have a ugly gf jfl

No point. I find my male friends way more fun to spend time with. If you want to slay just go to a party or clubbing.
Yes, but it’s not the same. Getting a slut from a party is meaningless after a while. You can’t slay forever. It gets boring and repetitive. Humans are made to have bonds and last a while with each other.

It’s a common misconception on this site; that men want to slay for their whole life. You hit 35,40,45 years ago and you want someone who loves you and sticks by you. There’s countless stories and people that will tell you slaying is fun for a short amount of time then it just gets boring and stale.

if you’re looksmaxxing to JUST slay for the rest of your life, think again. You wont have the same energy you have now that 20-25 years old when you’re 45 or 50.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Roping Subhuman, fukmylyf and 1 other person
I find my male friends way more fun to spend time with.

Faggot 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
the hot ones even treat Chad like he is disposable. It is over
Not really bro. For starters, I’ve noticed actual Chads don’t get their looksmatches. they go for slightly under their looksmatch. It could be a subconscious thing they learned through their life or they just noticed hot girls are usually the sluts who can’t commit.

I see Chads with GF’s and the guy usually mogs her. It is to keep her in check, to constantly make her think that she’s lucky she has him. She won’t leave him if she genuinely believes she’s lucky and grateful. She sees girls looking at him and shit and makes her feel good that she’s with him.

That’s why it’s not a good idea to marry the hot girl. She will constantly have attention from other guys and she will be constantly tempted.

Yes, but it’s not the same. Getting a slut from a party is meaningless after a while. You can’t slay forever. It gets boring and repetitive. Humans are made to have bonds and last a while with each other.

It’s a common misconception on this site; that men want to slay for their whole life. You hit 35,40,45 years ago and you want someone who loves you and sticks by you. There’s countless stories and people that will tell you slaying is fun for a short amount of time then it just gets boring and stale.

if you’re looksmaxxing to JUST slay for the rest of your life, think again. You wont have the same energy you have now that 20-25 years old when you’re 45 or 50.
couldn't agree more. You just feel empty afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I think average looking guys can be that “special person”for ugly girls but who wants to have a ugly gf jfl
Juggernaut theory could make this statement possibly false. Sure, if the girl is butt fuck ugly, she will be grateful and if she’s innocent.

Not really bro. For starters, I’ve noticed actual Chads don’t get their looksmatches. they go for slightly under their looksmatch. It could be a subconscious thing they learned through their life or they just noticed hot girls are usually the sluts who can’t commit.

I see Chads with GF’s and the guy usually mogs her. It is to keep her in check, to constantly make her think that she’s lucky she has him. She won’t leave him if she genuinely believes she’s lucky and grateful. She sees girls looking at him and shit and makes her feel good that she’s with him.

That’s why it’s not a good idea to marry the hot girl. She will constantly have attention from other guys and she will be constantly tempted.
jfl, you said "not really bro" and then basically agreed with me

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
jfl, you said "not really bro" and then basically agreed with me
I guess lol. My point was basically Chads realize hot girls aren’t all that because they have hard time committing so they go for lower.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
People are afraid to be alone

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel and Roping Subhuman
Cuz I feel nothing is worth it but it.

• So Sad
yea kinda

emotional bonding, mutual love, effortless intimacy - kills time and makes u feel needed

but only in good relationships, in heavy betabux cases i dont see any point tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel and fobos
casual sex is very similar to using drugs IMO. It's never the same as the first time and you feel like shit the next day or month. Only worth it if you can get your fix on a regular basis. Most guys can't.

Feeling validation

People are afraid to be alone
Simple as this.

There are tons of ugly guys out there in miserable relationships never having sex. They are only accepting that relationship due to fear of being alone and the social demand to do so.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies