What's the point in marriage?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Tbh before I was blackpilled I still didn't like the idea of marriage. When I was younger, my father always told me that women will never marry you for the way you behave or look, but for your money alone. After getting blackpilled I hate marriage even more. I don't think I will ever want to get married tbh. I'm fine with being alone for the rest of my life and training every day. If I were a supermodel then of course I would have a whole different view on marriage but still wouldn't want to marry. Do you think a woman will stay loyal to you when you're a Chad? Fuck no. She's not just going to fuck one Chad (you) and quit fucking other Chads. Fucking multiple Chad is in the genes of a woman.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Nrrr15
You have to pay lower taxes in Germany if you are married

Didn't read by the way

didnt read, my attention span is 1 sec at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel
it's for security. makes it harder for them to leave you. and beta cucks are terrified their girl will leave them.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 3832
it's for security. makes it harder for them to leave you. and beta cucks are terrified their girl will leave them.
I'm providing no bitch any security.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and HighIQcel
Marriage = jew scam

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, HighIQcel, DarkTriadPeerReview and 2 others
This is the realest video ever on this topic (+ funny blackpills along)

Tbh before I was blackpilled I still didn't like the idea of marriage. When I was younger, my father always told me that women will never marry you for the way you behave or look, but for your money alone. After getting blackpilled I hate marriage even more. I don't think I will ever want to get married tbh. I'm fine with being alone for the rest of my life and training every day. If I were a supermodel then of course I would have a whole different view on marriage but still wouldn't want to marry. Do you think a woman will stay loyal to you when you're a Chad? Fuck no. She's not just going to fuck one Chad (you) and quit fucking other Chads. Fucking multiple Chad is in the genes of a woman.
Muslim maxxing

marriage is a sacred ceremony to bond a man with a woman. it s a way of formalizing a relatonship. a beautful mystery, with flowers, romance, boners and pussy juices.

i would trade all the fuck buddies and ONS in the world to marry my dream girl, whoever that is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, john2 and Gosick
I would marry my looksmatch who is loyal and a virgin. I don't need any other girls tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Luke LLL and Gosick
marriage is a sacred ceremony to bond a man with a woman. it s a way of formalizing a relatonship. a beautful mystery, with flowers, romance, boners and pussy juices.

i would trade all the fuck buddies and ONS in the world to marry my dream girl, whoever that is
Non Christiancels will never understand.
Legit, you understand bro.

No point in marriage this day and age. There's a very good chance I'm gonna end up alone first and foremost cause I'm ugly but also cause this society is degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No point in marriage this day and age. There's a very good chance I'm gonna end up alone first and foremost cause I'm ugly but also cause this society is degenerate.
"Confirmed psl 8 giga ultimate slayer 170 IQ".

"Confirmed psl 8 giga ultimate slayer 170 IQ".
It's ironic man, a lot of people already know how I look on here

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel