Whats the point living as a 5'3 ugly male?

nexxxty

nexxxty

Iron
Im 5'3 and im ugly as fuck and everytime I go outside im the shortest everywhere I go. Im even shorter than kids that are like 12. Its really brutal and I hate it. I dont have any confidence to live a normal life because of the way I look. I hate my parents for doing this to me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, jué, User28823 and 5 others
you need to detach from reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Clqs, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Answer is obvious stupid gray, if you are white: go SEAmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ChrolloLucifer, curryascenderr, mathis and 1 other person
hate your parents for what
they should hate you instead hate you ungrateful piece of utter dogshit who hates his own parents
what bigger of a loser can you be for that
"comparison is the killer of joy" might sound cope but its truth
THERE IS ALWAYS A SMALLER FISH
and instead of ranting on an forum about it , you should work on yourself
always remember "YOUR PARENTS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU TO SUCCEED MORE THAN THEM"

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, curryascenderr and wastedspermcel
hate your parents for what
they should hate you instead hate you ungrateful piece of utter dogshit who hates his own parents
what bigger of a loser can you be for that
"comparison is the killer of joy" might sound cope but its truth
THERE IS ALWAYS A SMALLER FISH
and instead of ranting on an forum about it , you should work on yourself
always remember "YOUR PARENTS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU TO SUCCEED MORE THAN THEM"
fuck you

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, uksucks and wastedspermcel
Im 5'3 and im ugly as fuck and everytime I go outside im the shortest everywhere I go. Im even shorter than kids that are like 12. Its really brutal and I hate it. I dont have any confidence to live a normal life because of the way I look. I hate my parents for doing this to me.
Yooyoyooyoyooo bro can you test something for us since youre short, it gives better results than ll, its safer, and no need to spend a whole year on recovery, oh and its also cheaper, i want someone to try it first tho before i do

Im even shorter than kids that are like 12. Its really brutal and I hate it
well at least you are not a skibdi toilet fan :ogre:
plus i think you should find a girl who is taller than you it'll be easy to watch her boobs without getting caught
Screenshot 489

Save up money and get a double LL surgery to go from 5’3 to 5’9-5’11

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
At that point I'd just not care about anything and live however I wanted in an extreme whitepilled fashion without caring for ppls judgement or social norms and just be an unapologetic dick by being myself to the highest degree, living everyday as if I was going to commit suicide tommorow so I'd live freely yk

Yooyoyooyoyooo bro can you test something for us since youre short, it gives better results than ll, its safer, and no need to spend a whole year on recovery, oh and its also cheaper, i want someone to try it first tho before i do
test whwt?

spread hate and take out your frustration on others

nigga you are short as hell ( acc to you ) , at least im giving you smthn to prevent you from going ropes and live this beautiful life
Screenshot 490

Face surgery to become absolute chad u will still be 5'3 but at least you could get ltn short girls

find joy away from superfical humans

actually just LDAR or go ER

5’3 is brootal, how old are you? still growing? If not growing.Over