What's the point of being a Chad if they only LTR beckies?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice
Mid ugly it's where is at.

Chad is never with Stacy and Stacy is never with Chad.
If anything stacies probably avoid good looking men at all costs, because think about it, let's say you are a instagrammaxxed Stacy:

If you post a picture with your s/o, would you prefer to have tons of comments saying you make a beautiful couple, and a bunch of women lusting after your man, or all attention directed towards YOU?

Some may fuck Chad on the down low but most of them end up dating normies, even in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Enlil, Chadeep and 1 other person
Treatment

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep and theonewhocantascend
Some may even cope with "muh Chad is hard to find"
As if they are frequently seen with HTNS.

They are usually seen with MTNS and mid ugly guys, and anyone that's on social media knows this.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Money matters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Enlil and theonewhocantascend
chad and Stacy never stay together for Long, many stacies Date LTNs and many chads LTBs, im shocked everytime, literally saw Stacy(she looked insane ngl) and Low Ltn kissing and a while Back i saw literal Chad (Like the drawn meme with the yellow Spike Hair and Shit) and a LTB i wouldnt even Talk to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Enlil, Chadeep and 1 other person
chad and Stacy never stay together for Long, many stacies Date LTNs and many chads LTBs, im shocked everytime, literally saw Stacy(she looked insane ngl) and Low Ltn kissing and a while Back i saw literal Chad (Like the drawn meme with the yellow Spike Hair and Shit) and a LTB i wouldnt even Talk to
That's pretty wholesome tbh :owo:

That's how it should be, ugly/mid men with hot ass girl.

But Chad with ltb just looks degenerate and not right, because a woman's only worth is the way she looks, unlike men they hardly ever have an interesting personality, so you just know the guy is a big fat cuck.

• Love it
Reactions: Enlil
I think secretly most chads enjoy dating a woman below them, they get a thrill knowing they are treated like a God

Becky will worship the ground he walks on just because his a chad.

58D00B02 CAA7 40C4 9A19 5FCF14FC73DE

Bonus point if you are dating a subhuman Asian, you would be treated like a God

• +1
Reactions: greywind and zharupodrugu
I think secretly most chads enjoy dating a woman below them, they get a thrill knowing they are treated like a God

Becky will worship the ground he walks on just because his a chad.

View attachment 3001973

Bonus point if you are dating a subhuman Asian, you would be treated like a God
just doom your son to inceldom theory
its hard to live with equal person, since u cant manipulate them

Mid ugly it's where is at.

Chad is never with Stacy and Stacy is never with Chad.
If anything stacies probably avoid good looking men at all costs, because think about it, let's say you are a instagrammaxxed Stacy:

If you post a picture with your s/o, would you prefer to have tons of comments saying you make a beautiful couple, and a bunch of women lusting after your man, or all attention directed towards YOU?

Some may fuck Chad on the down low but most of them end up dating normies, even in their prime.
Maybe the chad doesn’t want a Stacy
Likewise… I had a look at the people one legit blonde model Stacy was following. Of all the en she was following, just 1 Chad who was also working as a model. The rest were sub HTN photographers and richoids

im MTN on really good days and i never look at HTBs. fuck no. i dont evne give them a single look.

i always look at the chubby mid bitches with lots of makeup. its fucking easy mode for me to get them. they always eye fuck me. they know im on their level. and i love to fuck them. idc if theyre chubby. i like them tall idc. just give me that pussy girl. now obese or really fat girls disgust me, but chubby is good enough

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane