What's the point of doing anything when I will never have friends?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
If I get a good job, I will be in the same place but with more money.
If I build a good physique, I will be in the same place but with good physique.
If I get surgery, I will be in the same place, but better looking.

None of these things address the fundamental issue - that I as a person I'm just not desirable, no-one likes me. If no-one likes me now, then people won't like me after I achieve all those things. At best, they will 'associate' with me just because I have something, or can do something.

No-one likes 'me' for 'me', and never will.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad, Baldingman1998, shrek and 7 others
i can be your friend:love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 11758
How old are you? Being better looking will make it easier to make friends

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

• +1
tbf if you buid a good phisyche you can have gymbros

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mongrelcel
The problem is if you get friends you will have to fake your personality because they are normies

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, one job away and Mongrelcel
to be fair nobody really likes anybody for who they are, it's all for our own personal gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Danish_Retard and Mongrelcel
Play video games or some shit.

• Hmm...
The hardest part of self-improvement is mental change.

Becoming NT is necessary for 99% of humans to enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
If you are rich everybody will want to be your friend.
Also if you look good or have a nice body, but first you must get these and then the friends will follow, human relationships are very transactional, people don't really like for who you are inside, but what you can offer them, what they can get if they hang out with you, having a rich/good looking/muscular friend is something to brag about, no one wants a loser as a friend...

• JFL
If you are rich everybody will want to be your friend.
I never got this logic

its not like im going to pay them or smth, so why would they give a fuck

I never got this logic

its not like im going to pay them or smth, so why would they give a fuck
Well, they're still they gonna expect to get something in return, a rich guy that doesn't spread his wealth around won't be very popular, I'm not talking about getting money directly from you, but getting invited to parties, dinners, trips, events, etc...
Organize these, offer free food, drinks, entertainment, etc. and you'll always have some "friends".

• JFL

None of these things address the fundamental issue - that I as a person I'm just not desirable, no-one likes me. If no-one likes me now, then people won't like me after I achieve all those things. At best, they will 'associate' with me just because I have something, or can do something.

No-one likes 'me' for 'me', and never will.
Just be you. I have people i like for their personality. Why shouldn’t there be people who do the same with me ? Idk. Are there? No clue.

• +1
I like you :feelsautistic:

• JFL
The self is a myth. We are just a compendium of the things we do, and people we associate with.

• +1
Same for me but with family

whats the point of doing anything if you don’t have any family members who care about you

• +1
Just be you. I have people i like for their personality. Why shouldn’t there be people who do the same with me ? Idk. Are there? No clue.
well the problem is that I'm unlikable. The more I let my personality show, the less people like me.
The self is a myth. We are just a compendium of the things we do, and people we associate with.
true, this is just philosophical masturbation, its not applicable to my reality. we are a compendium of our memories + genetics would be a more accurate take too

• +1
Reactions: one job away
well the problem is that I'm unlikable. The more I let my personality show, the less people like me.

true, this is just philosophical masturbation, its not applicable to my reality. we are a compendium of our memories + genetics would be a more accurate take too
Still shit you can’t be yourself. Same for me I guess. Maybe not. Don’t even know anymore.

• +1
Becoming NT is necessary for 99% of humans to enjoy life.
This is true, but sadly impossible. You can’t just magically become a normie, no matter how hard u try. You’ll always see through the bulshit social hierarchy and games people play with one another.

• +1