What's the point of getting married if you're not going to have kids?

alien

alien

Kraken
My Chink gf after our first date literally mentioned that she had a personal timeline for getting married. And asked me if I wanted to get married in the Catholic church or at city hall. She freaked me the fuck out.

But get this: After four dates, I told her that I have wanted to have a eurasian daughter for the longest time. And I figured that is what she wanted since she was already thinking of wedding bells. And she is telling me that she is not sure if she wants to have babies because of her financial situation and her parents don't want to help babysit. She also said that it's too sudden to talk about kids (I agree. I just have really fucked up racial fetishes). Yet somehow she thinks that after the first date is the right time to talk about marriage. lmao. She says that she feels very much in love now because I brought up babies after four dates. She is giving it some thought (I don't want to have a baby with her for real but my ego wants her to want to have my eurasian daughter. It's fucked up. There's no greater IOI than a woman wanting you to get her pregnant.)

Why would she think about marrying me but not want kids? It doesn't make sense.
Do some women just crave to be someone's wife and crave to have a husband with no intention of having kids?
Like is it about wanting ot show off her white husband to other Asian foids?

Btw I don't actually want kids for real. It's too much responsibility. I hate wagecucking and don't want to go back to wagecucking to support a kid. It's just that my brother's friend (whose also Portuguese) had a daughter with a Chinese man. And their AMWF eurasian daughter is fucking adorable. She was very friendly with me when she was a child. I wanted to be her white father figure. And I was very affectionate with her. Her Chinese father abandoned her Portuguese mom and his eurasian daughter. And wished that she was my daughter. She's like in her early 20s now and I am curious to know what she looks like now. So there is a part of me that wants a eurasian daughter like that for myself.
yAuefRj.jpg

How can a white man not feel paternalistic towards eurasian girls? They're so cute.
And then I see how some eurasian women turn out when they are ripe.
LPawhuZ.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
for legal/state/capital reasons

Marriage is about children and ensuring to raise them together. Society has distorted the meaning of marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Pendejo and Chadelite
I cant imagine myself getting married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
There is none
That I can think of

Never get married. The odds are against you. More than 50% of marriages in the US end in dicorce (80% of which are initiated by women). Prepare to get divorce raped.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
Never get married. The odds are against you. More than 50% of marriages in the US end in dicorce (80% of which are initiated by women). Prepare to get divorce raped.
I don't understand why she wants to get married if she doesn't want me to put a eurasian baby in her oven? lol.
She's a religioius Catholic (though she's had sex with 10 men. hmm) and sometimes tells me that we should hold off on having sex again until we get married since premarital sex is a sin.
But you know what is also a sin in the Catholic church? Not having kids. Unless you are a nun or a priest. The whole point of getting married is making and raising children.

She was very friendly with me when she was a child. I wanted to be her white father figure. And I was very affectionate with her.
Jfc you're a creep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How am I a creep? I have never done anything sexual with a child and do not want to. lol.
:unsure:
I was even imagining being seduced by my hypothetical 18 year old hapa daughter (when she grows up) while fucking my Chinese gf.
4) I have this vision of our eurasian daughter at 18 years old looking up at me seductively. Dressing like a slut because she wants white daddy to notice her.
I have this bizarre fetish though of impregnating a Asian girl, having a hot eurasian daughter like Georgia Rodger or Amanda Todd, waiting until she 18 and then fucking my hot eurasian daughter

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and deathtochad
There is nothing wrong with incest between consensual adults (notice how in those examples I always point out that the hyptohetical eurasian daughter is 18). Stop being a normalfag

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Krezo and jefferson
There is nothing wrong with incest between consensual adults (notice how in those examples I always point out that the hyptohetical eurasian daughter is 18). Stop being a normalfag
cousin? ok
Aunt? fine

daughter? tf?

Also that bit about being a white father figure to that kid is a sexual fetish of yours, don't play dumb. Whatever. I'm out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Krezo
cousin? ok
Aunt? fine

daughter? tf?
Check out r/incest where they feature real life or fictional incest stories featuring 18+ consensual adults. Many of the daddy/daughter stories are written by young women who fantasize about their dad. I mostly only read daddy/daughter incest on there.

Since when have I advocated murdering your daughter? There is a huge difference between sex between consenting adults and fucking murder. Unless the person consents. Then that would be euthanasia. And that is an entirely different topic.
cousin? ok
Aunt? fine

daughter? tf?

Also that bit about being a white father figure to that kid is a sexual fetish of yours, don't play dumb. Whatever. I'm out.
I did not harm the child. Her mother was a friend of the family. I gave her hugs and kisses and that's it. And would do so in front of her mother. Because it's not illegal to be affectionate with a child other than your own.
Now that she's in her early-mid 20s, if she remembers me and we were to ever have mutual sexual interest in each other now as consenting adults, then that's something that could be explored (though chances are she only wants Chad dick anyways and it wouldn't happen). But I did not sexually or physically abuse her in any way as a child. You sound like a SJW. Right-wingers turn into SJWs when it comes to the pedophile issue. Because they get triggered over the thought of their 15 year old daughter having sex with a 25 year old Chad instead of a 15 year old Chad. Big fucking difference. lol. Your daughter is a whore either way.

Last edited:
How would you feel if your mother had tried to have sex with you when you turned 18? Or if your father fucked your sister? Disgusting

• +1
How would you feel if your mother had tried to have sex with you when you turned 18? Or if your father fucked your sister? Disgusting
I wouldn't consent to my mom trying to have sex with me. If she doesn't accept my No and keeps trying then it is rape.
If my dad banged my sister, would they be consenting adults in this case? Then it would be okay. Though it would disrupt the power balance in the family if she did that since she would then be able to manipulate my dad to get more of the inheritance or something. I would push back in that instance. Otherwise I don't care. I only care about how it affects me personally.

i’m still shocked your “2 PSL” gook girlfriend has a number count of 10’jfl at how easy women have it

• +1
Keep crying for mixed race hapa 4 year olds who are still in diapers you utter subhuman

I did not harm the child. Her mother was a friend of the family. I gave her hugs and kisses and that's it. And would do so in front of her mother. Because it's not illegal to be affectionate with a child other than your own.
Now that she's in her early-mid 20s, if she remembers me and we were to ever have mutual sexual interest in each other now as consenting adults, then that's something that could be explored (though chances are she only wants Chad dick anyways and it wouldn't happen). But I did not sexually or physically abuse her in any way as a child. You sound like a SJW. Right-wingers turn into SJWs when it comes to the pedophile issue. Because they get triggered over the thought of their 15 year old daughter having sex with a 25 year old Chad instead of a 15 year old Chad. Big fucking difference. lol. Your daughter is a whore either way.
I called you a creep. You don't have to do anything to the kid to be a creep. Merly having a sexual fetish for it makes you a creep.

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
I called you a creep. You don't have to do anything to the kid to be a creep. Merly having a sexual fetish for it makes you a creep.
I don't have sexual fetishes for children. There is a huge difference between fantasizing about fucking your 18 year old hypothetical eurasian daughter and a child. lol. I don't advocate rape. Incels on the other hand often advocate rape.
It's also an extremely far-fetched fantasy since what are the odds that your 18 year old eurasian daughter is going to want to fuck you when she could be fucking Chad? The only way it is likely is if you and your daughter were seperated at birth, you meet at 18 and she experiences genetic sexual attraction for you, which is an actual phenomenon. Hence why I hold out hope that I impregnated that Canadian-born Chinese hooker from 3+ years ago. So that I have a eurasian daughter out there I don't know about. So that I can meet her at 18 and hopefully have a genetic sexual attraction event.

I don't have sexual fetishes for children. There is a huge difference between fantasizing about fucking your 18 year old hypothetical eurasian daughter and a child. lol. I don't advocate rape. Incels on the other hand often advocate rape.
It's also an extremely far-fetched fantasy since what are the odds that your 18 year old eurasian daughter is going to want to fuck you when she could be fucking Chad? The only way it is likely is if you and your daughter were seperated at birth, you meet at 18 and she experiences genetic sexual attraction for you, which is an actual phenomenon. Hence why I hold out hope that I impregnated that Canadian-born Chinese hooker from 3+ years ago. So that I have a eurasian daughter out there I don't know about. So that I can meet her at 18 and hopefully have a genetic sexual attraction event.
something is wrong with you

how can anyone say they hope to have a "genetic sexual attraction event" with their daughter?

• +1

how can anyone say they hope to have a "genetic sexual attraction event" with their daughter?
stop being a sjw cuck normalfag

Op probably jerked off to this movie too many times

Jeremy irons dominique swain lolita porch 1

In the end the daughter leaves the perverted stepfather and cucks him with some other guy because she's tired of having sex with a creepy old man

Actually op is even worse because he doesn't even want to fuck a stepdaughter, but actual incest with his own DNA child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and MrGlutton
Op probably jerked off to this movie too many times

View attachment 101387

In the end the daughter leaves the perverted stepfather and cucks him with some other guy because she's tired of having sex with a creepy old man

Actually op is even worse because he doesn't even want to fuck a stepdaughter, but actual incest with his own DNA child
Never came harder thn when i watched this ngl

i want to adopt and raise a giga slayer, i wouldn't want to impregnate someone cause i'm ugly

What's the point of getting married if you're not going to have kids?
I don't see any point at all.

Do some women just crave to be someone's wife
yes 100%, especially when their girl friends are getting married or planning to. It differs from country to country of-course.