What's the point of going out?

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
All that I see is ERfuel from the blonde smiling stacies with pancake butts to try hard becky quirky teehee types, the men are either gymcels or extremely bloated beerfags drunk happy macho half homo half hobo sitting on the ground searching for god almighy knows what.And so I walk the land like a freeman stuck in the mindset whether I should be thrown in a cell cause there's nothing in the outer world for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, 54UD4D3, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Well, what exactly are you looking for?

There’s no point if you’re sub 5

I vow to never leave my house again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, HighIQcel, Gaia262 and 3 others

The competition is extremely high during nights out. Females are hyper-aware of their sex appeal and they're anticipating many approaches coming from subchad men

But then again day game isn't any better.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4563
To rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
There isn't any

• +1
you're either too high inhib or below avg. Going out is easy mode for getting pussy, it's not like Tinder where you often have to go below your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
only ragefuel

• +1
rape a stacey in the mens room

I do not belong in their extroverted presence. I acknowledge that i am from a completely different world and they can smell it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Gaia262 and maxmendietta
All that I see is ERfuel from the blonde smiling stacies with pancake butts to try hard becky quirky teehee types, the men are either gymcels or extremely bloated beerfags drunk happy macho half homo half hobo sitting on the ground searching for god almighy knows what.And so I walk the land like a freeman stuck in the mindset whether I should be thrown in a cell cause there's nothing in the outer world for me.

Get good looking and your reality changes .

If you are ugly your nights out will be miserable, either you are invisible or it becomes a real life zombie movie.

If you are good looking it's going to be fun and exciting meeting amazing and nice people .

• +1
Reactions: Life-Fuel-Seeker, androgenic and HighIQcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back