What's the point of life if you are all alone all the time

Dutchcel01

Dutchcel01

Iron
I'm 23 now now and never had friends since 2014, maybe more years. I've never had a girlfriend. Women have done so much injustice towards me... That this can't keep going on for much longer. Women force me to rot in my room. They all hate me and it's so incredible unfair towards me.

What would you recommend me to do to decrease my suffering. Rope? Take revenge? I always ate healthy, did skincare, study, and yet, women still hate me by ignoring me.

How can I end this situation? I am soo angry right now. I want to take revenge. After more then 10 years of isolation it's been enough.😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74, exo, Klasik616 and 1 other person
You will never figure out the point of life if your main goal is to be social. Instead of seething at your isolation, utilize it for you benefit. Bukowski said that isolation is the gift, you must introspect and seek, then you may find great answers. Don't rely on other people to make YOU happy, it's you not them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, lepo2317, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
hey bud i’m in the same situation

my plan: become a GO-gettER

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

I was also thinking that but I will probably rope very soon. Just don't know how I will do it.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I was also thinking that but I will probably rope very soon. Just don't know how I will do it.
all i’m gonna say is there’s a lot you can do with just a couple bags of fertizilier, gallons of gas, and some carefully-placed-next-to-structural-supports automobiles in the parking garages of a few high rise buildings

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
>no friends

Thats the problem

i love being alone<3 I even cut off contact with my former best friend because he was annoying me. Now I am completely alone and it feels so wonderful

i love being alone<3 I even cut off contact with my former best friend because he was annoying me. Now I am completely alone and it feels so wonderful
I wish I also loved it

You will never figure out the point of life if your main goal is to be social. Instead of seething at your isolation, utilize it for you benefit. Bukowski said that isolation is the gift, you must introspect and seek, then you may find great answers. Don't rely on other people to make YOU happy, it's you not them.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
you can make a mass pooping, or committed sewer slide because it's over for you.

It’s like that for a lot of us. Its only gonna get worst buddy.

• So Sad
Reactions: leanmaxx74

Good for you!
58a.png

all i’m gonna say is there’s a lot you can do with just a couple bags of fertizilier, gallons of gas, and some carefully-placed-next-to-structural-supports automobiles in the parking garages of a few high rise buildings
Like a mobile farm, or what exactly do you want to build?:feelsthink:

• JFL
All people need other people but be the 0.1% friendless loser and cope hard because some fucked up 0.1% loner alcoholic loser himself said so theory

• JFL
All people need other people but be the 0.1% friendless loser and cope hard because some fucked up 0.1% loner alcoholic loser himself said so theory
I have other people but wish I could move out into the forest or on top of a mountain at times. I don't like people that much. Would prefer making a great legacy rather than being mediocre.