What's the point of living a long life if it's mediocre at best

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Many normfags are like noooooo dont kill yourself its a sin, life is a gift... Such utter bullshit. I'd rather be 6'5, 8x6, blonde aryan trustfund kid Chad who can get whatever he wants, and dies at the age of say 30, rather than living 80 years as some barely middle class normie who lives a very mediocre life full of unnecessary grinds and hustles such as not being rich and having to wageslave

@
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir @
justinzayn
@justinzayn @
the BULL
@the BULL @
Iasacrko
@Iasacrko @
GabachoCopium
@GabachoCopium @@chicogodofuniverse @
Nomad
@Nomad @@6footcurry @
Blckfr
@Blckfr @@FaceIsKing @
folieadeux
@folieadeux @@Phillybeard1996 @@Osie @
NumbThePain
@NumbThePain @
Apex6
@Apex6 @lil_truecel @
schwanncel
@schwanncel @Ai_Impact @
Sens
@Sens @@Joe383 @
skorp
@skorp @
Zeyn
@Zeyn @
casadebanho
@casadebanho @@themogneverends @@sigmasss @
Cigarette
@Cigarette @undeleted_member @@ricetard @
autisticretard
@autisticretard @Big_Dick_Energy @
zyMOGenic
@zyMOGenic @@RealRetard @@blatonslatt @
User28823
@User28823 @@Eiei @@JCaesar @@HEINZ @
kara
@kara @@Ucide @
LastTemp2
@LastTemp2 @@untouchable_coper @
dickenstein322
@dickenstein322 @
chadintraining
@chadintraining @@JuandaDeadlift @
Cutecel2001
@Cutecel2001 @
darkness97
@darkness97 @@DickLatinCel @@75sd15 @@Bejdza @
blite
@blite @@RoyRotbard @
green
@green @@nukespud @rand_anon @Dr_Bludy @ @
yellowmogger921
@yellowmogger921 @@HQNPmaxxing @@TwixCell @@Endocrinemaxxer @@sub6manletnozygos @@mikelakers24

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mrdouchebag, Klasik616, JL~ and 2 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I mean come on, even if you are living a top tier life, what difference do 2-5 years make compared to the eternity that follows after your death + quite a lot of time passing before you being born

Always seemed paradoxical, depressing and sobering to me

I mean come on, even if you are living a top tier life, what difference do 2-5 years make compared to the eternity that follows after your death + quite a lot of time passing before you being born

Wdym? When you die, life goes on. Nobody cares and I dont say this in context to you but in general. Normies just love to virtue signal.

Wdym? When you die, life goes on. Nobody cares and I dont say this in context to you but in general. Normies just love to virtue signal.

Not really disagreeing with your op, i m just saying worrying about all this is kinda pointless unless you have specific religious beliefs.

Whether you are a 40 yo khhv wanting to die 99% of his awake time or a 15 yo chad in the making, it's gonna even itself in no time

Last edited:
Not really disagreeing with your op, i m just saying worrying about all this is kinda pointless unless you have specific religious beliefs
Ah religion is just opium of the masses. Last thing imma be is religious.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
Chill narcy nigga we can get tap water on demand so we're already mogging 99.9% of human history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Chill narcy nigga we can get tap water on demand so we're already mogging 99.9% of human history.
Yeah, typical strawman. "Children are starving in Africa, so dont tell me your life is shit"
Like I care how many millions of little niggers get eaten by lions lmao!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, LampPostPrime, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
brutal tag failo

point of life is to fuck bitches and the longer you live the more bitches you can fuck very simple

nope you either go to heaven or hell

point of life is to fuck bitches and the longer you live the more bitches you can fuck very simple
point of life is to sniff their assholes and feet and masssage them speciually if we talking legal 14yo JBs like in my country

maybe if they were still our colonies they would have tap water

No point at all. That’s why you don’t live a mediocre life

Not really disagreeing with your op, i m just saying worrying about all this is kinda pointless unless you have specific religious beliefs.

Whether you are a 40 yo khhv wanting to die 99% of his awake time or a 15 yo chad in the making, it's gonna even itself in no time
Thank you for this cope. I will now waste another 20 years of my life.

Yeah, typical strawman. "Children are starving in Africa, so dont tell me your life is shit"
Like I care how many millions of little niggers get eaten by lions lmao!
reminder that little nigger grows up to be francis ngannou and mog all white b0is and then fuck their wives

@RetardSubhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and WeiWei
reminder that little nigger grows up to be francis ngannou and mog all white b0is and then fuck their wives

@RetardSubhuman
cope like the pope

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
This is true but. It doesn’t make sense if the issue is self hatred

Nice try you kike im not drinking that jew water. Nice try though i bet you fooled some faggots that read that.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Also your a fucking retard btw, the earth is 6 billion years old. FOr most of human history resources were abundant and people did not lack food or water, thats kike propoganda. People LDAR, had sex and ate food in nature because everyone was gl and attracted to each other.

Because people think that they have huge potential but there are small things holding them back, every man has a goal in his life even if he's suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Also your a fucking retard btw, the earth is 6 billion years old. FOr most of human history resources were abundant and people did not lack food or water, thats kike propoganda. People LDAR, had sex and ate food in nature because everyone was gl and attracted to each other.
Absolutely retarded response.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
People have free will and should do what they want to do.
You can't regulate roping or make it illegal anyways.
To get most out of life, you have to rank high in looks and money.

People have free will and should do what they want to do.
You can't regulate roping or make it illegal anyways.
To get most out of life, you have to rank high in looks and money.
They don't have free will

• Hmm...
Reactions: mrdouchebag
You must suffer goyim!