Whats the point of living as a ltn

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
I have no motivation living. what’s the point of living as a ltn i can’t get bitches people treat me like shit bcs of my looks am i supposed to deal with this for the rest of my life.

It’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Gonthar
I have no motivatiok living srsly what’s the point of living as a ltn i can’t get bitches people treta me like shit bcs of my looks am i supposed to deal with this for the rest of my life.

It’s over
Whats the point of living as a normal human? nothing you need to get a purpose to live go fucking do sports do martial art
Just fraud when you are going to clubs etc.
Also most people are ltn because theyre fat/not lean

Purpose of life is to worship God alone with no partners and die to go to heaven
take islam pill

I have no motivation living. what’s the point of living as a ltn i can’t get bitches people treat me like shit bcs of my looks am i supposed to deal with this for the rest of my life.

It’s over
Well, it's like some people are the main characters in life and others are like NPCs, they are here just to help the main characters in a quest or something....
If you're an LTN, you're most likely an NPC, your purpose is to probably just help the Chads and Stacies of this world. The things you can do, places you can go, people you can interact with, etc. are very limited in your case, you're here just be be a cog in the machine of society, contribute and work, while the Chads and Stacies have the whole world as their playground, they can go anywhere and do almost anything they want.

the hope that one day you'll ascend

It’s over
IMG 0494

It’s over
Absolutely real