What's the point of living if you aren't rich?

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
Honestly, what's the point? If you aren't truly financially free life will always be a subpar version. You will always live doing what you can, never what you really want. It's like playing a game you can't never reach new levels. You will be hitting a plateau until you die.

You won't travel the places you want, fuck the women of your dreams, have a nice house, provide for your family, have the best healthcare and all the things that give you peace of mind. What's even the point then?

I get impressed that people aren't desperately trying to get rich. I don't understand how you can be born broke and accept that fate without even fighting. For me getting rich is the only way to actually live. There's no other option. It's either that or live a washed out version of my life - and I don't want that.

How can you sleep at night knowing you are mediocre? How can you wake up knowing it's just another day that you will have to work - when you don't really want to?

How can you die peacefully knowing you didn't give your best to live your dreams and your wildest fantasies?

8b787d1e62df7de0cd511e1280d6079b

• +1
Reactions: Joka, PeakIncels and Jonnyboi
Honestly, what's the point? If you aren't truly financially free life will always be a subpar version. You will always live doing what you can, never what you really want. It's like playing a game you can't never reach new levels. You will be hitting a plateau until you die.

You won't travel the places you want, fuck the women of your dreams, have a nice house, provide for your family, have the best healthcare and all the things that give you peace of mind. What's even the point then?

I get impressed that people aren't desperately trying to get rich. I don't understand how you can be born broke and accept that fate without even fighting. For me getting rich is the only way to actually live. There's no other option. It's either that or live a washed out version of my life - and I don't want that.

How can you sleep at night knowing you are mediocre? How can you wake up knowing it's just another day that you will have to work - when you don't really want to?

How can you die peacefully knowing you didn't give your best to live your dreams and your wildest fantasies?

View attachment 3183196
fr and with money you can get surgeries so you will have both looks and money

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and NZb6Air
Dnr

Family, children, health, friends, memories

Sure money can help, but you don’t need to be rich to have a good life

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and NZb6Air
my head hurts too much to read it all, tdlr? pls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danielmoss and ey88
Dnr

but you need money for doctors

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ey88
but you need money for doctors
Well not where I live, also if you are healthy you shouldn’t need to go to the doctor often

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2 and PeakIncels
Well not where I live, also if you are healthy you shouldn’t need to go to the doctor often
how can you know if your healthy without going to the doctor plus what if you have cancer you cant tell

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Dnr

Yes you do. If you don't have enough money you will wage slave forever and have no time to spend with your loved ones.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and PeakIncels
Yes you do. If you don't have enough money you will wage slave forever and have no time to spend with your loved ones.
Working 40 hours a week is easy, you still have all night and the weekends to spend time with friends and family

• JFL
Reactions: danielmoss
how can you know if your healthy without going to the doctor plus what if you have cancer you cant tell
You can tell you are healthy by how you feel, and cancer is mostly caused by bad diet and poor lifestyle choices

• JFL
Working 40 hours a week is easy, you still have all night and the weekends to spend time with friends and family
You just got that wage slave brainwashed mentality. Life is so precious. Why would you spend 5 or 6 days of the week wasting it on some bullshit job you don't even really care about? I rather spend time with my family and have time for my hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2
You can tell you are healthy by how you feel, and cancer is mostly caused by bad diet and poor lifestyle choices
I don't know if you are trolling or just low IQ.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rrm_ss2 and ey88
i get what your saying but even with family the dad will always be at work just to spend all the money he got on rent and food

• +1
and cancer is mostly genetics it doesn't matter what you eat

• +1
i get what your saying but even with family the dad will always be at work just to spend all the money he got on rent and food
Not if you have a good job, and obviously being rich is ideal, I’m just saying you can still have a good life without being rich

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and rrm_ss2
Idk I don’t believe that
there is millions of people who eat shitty processed food everyday without getting cancer and some people eat the best food to ever exist and still get cancer literally everything in your life is genetics

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and danielmoss
Not if you have a good job, and obviously being rich is ideal, I’m just saying you can still have a good life without being rich
How is a life where you are living below your potential good? You are literally missing out your whole live due to monetary reasons. It's miserable. It's like fucking with a condom your whole life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and rrm_ss2
there is millions of people who eat shitty processed food everyday without getting cancer and some people eat the best food to ever exist and still get cancer literally everything in your life is genetics
Facts. It's actually terrifying.

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2
How is a life where you are living below your potential good? You are literally missing out your whole live due to monetary reasons. It's miserable. It's like fucking with a condom your whole life.
fr and your only gonna pull sub5 females

• So Sad
Facts. It's actually terrifying.
kinda sad too there is some people who pay millions of dollars to cure their cancer and they still die

• +1

View attachment 3183196
It's funny you mention that because when you look at wealthy people, they are often enslaved by the constant need to maintain their wealth and profits. Their minds become obsessed with earning more and more, being ever more productive, to the point where they lose the freedom to enjoy what is truly natural—love, family, virtue, and personal growth.

It's true that in this world we do need money, but not in excess. One can work without becoming a slave to a salary. For this to happen, we must cultivate an attitude of indifference toward external things and focus on what we can control: our thoughts, desires, and actions.

Allow me to quote Epictetus from his Diatribes:

‘I have no need of gold, nor of precious objects. When I see something beautiful, I say to myself, “It is beautiful, but I cannot afford it.” In other words, I can admire things without desiring them. When I see gold objects, jewelry, or similar items, I think: “How beautiful! But I don’t need it. I don’t want it.”’

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and Joka
kinda sad too there is some people who pay millions of dollars to cure their cancer and they still die
Yes, very unfortunate. Life is a wild ride sometimes.

Its cause people are retarded. they try something once and then give up and then delude themself saying that you just have to get lucky, or that success doesn't mean happiness.

• +1
It's funny you mention that because when you look at wealthy people, they are often enslaved by the constant need to maintain their wealth and profits.
JFL. This is cope. Not all rich people live like that. I wouldn't even say most of them live like that. Do you think the average rich person has a more stressful life than an average brokie? I disagree. If you are constantly worrying about your wealth is because you don't have reliable income sources and made bad financial decisions.
It's true that in this world we do need money, but not in excess.
If you don't have it in excess you will always be a slave to work and money.
“How beautiful! But I don’t need it. I don’t want it.”’
It's cute, but honestly most people don't even want luxury, just want peace. Just not having to work. In this world you can't have true peace without a lot of money. You won't be able to sleep as peacefully as someone who doesn't have to work the rest of their lives and know they are safe until they die.

• +1
Reactions: Joka
Its cause people are retarded. they try something once and then give up and then delude themself saying that you just have to get lucky, or that success doesn't mean happiness.
Facts. Most people see how hard it's to get rich from ground zero and they aren't willing to fight for it. So they create all kinds of mental cope to justify why being broke is nice and acceptable. They brainwash themselves to believe being rich sucks. Crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Joka
It's funny you mention that because when you look at wealthy people, they are often enslaved by the constant need to maintain their wealth and profits. Their minds become obsessed with earning more and more, being ever more productive, to the point where they lose the freedom to enjoy what is truly natural—love, family, virtue, and personal growth.

It's true that in this world we do need money, but not in excess. One can work without becoming a slave to a salary. For this to happen, we must cultivate an attitude of indifference toward external things and focus on what we can control: our thoughts, desires, and actions.

Allow me to quote Epictetus from his Diatribes:

‘I have no need of gold, nor of precious objects. When I see something beautiful, I say to myself, “It is beautiful, but I cannot afford it.” In other words, I can admire things without desiring them. When I see gold objects, jewelry, or similar items, I think: “How beautiful! But I don’t need it. I don’t want it.”’
The difference is intention. For example a secluded monk has no intention of becoming rich or fucking women. Because of this he is satisfied and "successful" because he has all the things he wants. But if you are already living in regular society, making money etc, then not wanting to have more is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: toji.