• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 2597
and?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I feel like complete shit, idk, what's happening to me.

I told you this would happen to you if you stayed here. Black pill ideology and surgical looksmaxing is for adults.

This will be you in a few years, when your neurotransmitters are shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I told you this would happen to you if you stayed here. Black pill ideology and surgical looksmaxing is for adults.

This will be you in a few years, when your neurotransmitters are shot.

Should I gtfo I think I'm endangering my mental health, I don't want to end up like that, but this site is to addicting.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Should I gtfo I think I'm endangering my mental health, I don't want to end up like that, but this site is to addicting.

Btw that guy commited suicide by setting himself on fire.

You are addicted to the reactions and replies it gIves you a dopamine boost. This is an extremely unique forum and community which you won't find elsewhere.

It's best you just go and enjoy life , hang out with friends , go out to parties , hit the gym , join a sports club , be friends with girls, basically build good habbits and be neurotypical . Look into blackpill ideology when you finish university and enter the real world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 2597
Btw that guy commited suicide by setting himself on fire.

You are addicted to the reactions and replies it gIves you a dopamine boost. This is an extremely unique forum and community which you won't find elsewhere.

It's best you just go and enjoy life , hang out with friends , go out to parties , hit the gym , join a sports club , be friends with girls, basically build good habbits and be neurotypical . Look into blackpill ideology when you finish university and enter the real world.

Here is me at university completely blue pilled , literally the most blue pilled person you could meet, I just enjoyed myself with my housemates meeting people even though I looked like shit and was oblivious to it. The autists on this site take an extreme view on everything.

I can't forget the blackpill, it's unconscious now.

I can't forget the blackpill, it's unconscious now.

I don't know what to say. It's interesting thought how to reverse black pill ideology for ones own mental health so they can be neurotypical. Of course when you are older you can look into all of this again.

Possibly have an NT social group and just be outgoing and have fun , once your life is "good" your mind will oppress blackpill thoughts, as it's got everything it needs.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6310